Enchant, How Successful Do You Wish To Be?

Frank

Electric Monk
Jan 24, 2003
Painesville, Ohio
Visit site
Yep, it's me again with one of them good ol' touch feelly questions.

Many of us wish you (Enchant) monetary riches as our vision of success for you, but sometimes I wonder if that's what you really want.

It would seem to be really cool to become very wealthy touring the world and playing your music. Certainly that would be a nice reward and perhaps even vindication of your artistry.

But then I think of our nice community and your diverse following and wonder if perhaps we are being selfish and imposing our vision of success upon you.

I mean right this exact very moment I'm listening to Ultimate Gift and man.... that's success. [ EDIT: The subject of the song ] I've got chills as I write this.

So I guess I'm asking what your vision of success is and where you see Enchant in the future.

I certainly wish you to be rewarded for what you do. Food for the soul, that's what it is!

That's why I suggested they sell directly to me like Marillion does, but in this case Enchant makes only one copy of each CD and then send it only to me, a community of one! Screw you guys...so much for the touchy, feely thread.