Enertia - Force - how is it?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
I quite liked Flashback and Momentum and recently found out that they are still alive and kicking and had a new album out called Force. It was mixed by Neil Kernon.

I am curious how their new one compares to their first two...

Any comments?

It's excellent... it needed a bit more playing time for me than Momentum and Flashpoint did, but once I finally got fully into it, I decided it was their best songwriting, and some of their catchiest material, ever. Still, nothing beats "Leave Me In Peace" from Flashpoint, for me. :)

P.S. They have four albums, not three... but Law of Three was an EP so maybe you're not counting that one. It's definitely worth having, even if just for "The Mirror".

P.P.S. Force has been out since ProgPower V, when Enertia played the pre-party. Get with the times, Murat!! ;)

batmura said:
I quite liked Flashback and Momentum and recently found out that they are still alive and kicking and had a new album out called Force. It was mixed by Neil Kernon.

I am curious how their new one compares to their first two...

Any comments?

Don't forget their very first CD, "Law Of Three." :D Everything these guys have done has been great, and Force is no exception. Some of their best writing, and Roman's playing is just ridiculous. If you're on MySpace, you can hear a brand new track called "Demons of Silence" that I think is AMAZING. http://www.myspace.com/realenertia

Hope that helps!

~Christina