ENERTIA in Watkins Glen this weekend - 10/2/04

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
We've received a last minute invite from our friends in the killer band, Haunted By Angels (www.hauntedbyangels.com) & are playing at:

The Savoy
110 W 4th St (off Rt. 14)
Watkins Glen, NY 14865

Its been a long while since we've played out in that area of southwestern NY and are looking very forward to it!

Hope to see some of our friends there!
Joe

I wish I could be there. I look forward to seeing you play live someday! Come rock AZ! ;)

Enertia is such an awesome band :worship:

Hi Starbaby!
Thanks for posting & I really wish you were able to make the trip out to NY to see us play! The area in southwestern NY was very nice & it was a good time of year to travel along Seneca Lake.

I know I'd love to play in AZ & if you can refer me to a band that would be interested in bringing us out there for a show in Kingman, please let me know - even if we have to wait for any of them to get back from Germany!!!!:loco:

BTW: Your CDs went out this morning via priority mail - I hope they arrive by mid-week!

Best wishes & I really hope to see you around here on a regular basis!!!!

LOL LOL
Joe

Hi Joe!

LOL about the bands and Germany comment! I will have to do a search of bands in AZ.

Thanks for sending the cds I will be checking the mail with much anticipation until they get here! I look very forward to hearing the rest of "Force" I figured out which song is my favorite off the demo... all of them!! Impossible to choose just one :headbang:

Take Care,
L1 Starbaby