ENERTIA news

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
Scott has recorded vocals to the first of 11 new songs last night at THE RECORDING COMPANY in Esperance, NY and we go back tomorrow to do another one for our 5th and final CD. Although we still have at least several sessions in the coming months in front of us, there is light at the end of the tunnel! In the past, we usually recorded all our our tracks within 7 to 10 days. This time around, we have all taken our time and have achieved the best possible result, which WILL see the light of day at some point in 2013.

There is a lot of other new music that all of us have done as Scott is singing in 3 other projects, Jeff is busy playing in a cover band and doing originals on the side, and Roman, along with writing a lot of new music (that I will also be playing on) has finally completed mixing his debut instrumental CD we recorded a while back.

Thanks for reading!
Joe

2014 WILL be the year! we are 99.9% done recording and tentative mixing has already been taking place. I am dealing with some minor health issues that may slow it down a little bit (hernia surgery on 2/25/2013), but should be back to work and driving within 2 weeks from that day....

I will do my best to get a track online before the end of this month as well!

Thanks very much for being patient! I am very proud of this release - it is the true follow-up to Flashpoint IMO.

Joe