ENERTIA on MySpace

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
http://www.myspace.com/realenertia

We were a little late getting a page set up(we usually are right on this kind of stuff, as I know we were the 177th artist to sign up for MP3.com way back when thanks to my friend Packgrog telling me we NEEDED to be on there).

I owe a shout out to my friend Kissdemonette for setting the page up for us. If you're a MySpace member, please do stop by & add us to your friends, as helping us spread the word of the band is greatly appreciated (if you're not a member, why not???? :loco: ).

We had over 20,000 plays on MP3.com before they went belly up & I'd like to see this go even further.

Do you have a MySpace page? Post your link in this thread....

Thanks!
Joe

mp3.com is how i scored so many tracks from so many great bands... like enertia...
myspace is the new mp3.com for me :)
as soon as i saw that myspace sarted having bands sign up with a small music section i told a bunch of bands to do it... of course noone really wanted to do it.
now that its like the 'in thing' everyone is hopping on the band wagon... or just hearing about it...
all in all glad you are on there! easy way to spam the band's music :)
also are you gonna yell at the fake enertia account lol

Totally agreed, Z! Mp3.com was a great site for us that got our music out to a lot of people that probably would have never found us otherwise.

Myspace is great as the people interaction thnig makes it fun to do & easy to "get the word out" to secific people that would definitely be interested in hearing a band's music. I've also made some good contacts from it & forsee us doing gig trades in places we haven't played yet, such as TX & NC....

About the "fake" enertia - I emailed them & they have altered their name enough not to confuse people w/ us, but I have absolutely no problem having our lawyer slap a C & D on them or anyone else if it is truly an issue. We paid a fortune to own our name & I will do EVERYTHING in our power to protect it!

Joe

sweet, so when you guys gonna open up for some big band and tour the US? i know its hard to do that cause it costs alot of money to just tour alone... but still come on! you guys deserve the exposure 200 times over.
on another note: NYC dates?
guess that one with operatika completely fell through :(

zmetallica said:
sweet, so when you guys gonna open up for some big band and tour the US?
****This was discussed late last year & there was an opportunity for us to do it, BUT I don''t feel it would be very successful that even with 5 quality bands on the bill. It would end up costing a fortune & we'd end up playing to 12 people in each town we went to. I'd LOVE to play for those 12 people, but since we need to save all our $$$ for recording CD #5, we turned it down. Maybe next year....

i know its hard to do that cause it costs alot of money to just tour alone...
***exactly! Playing in the northeast region w/ occasional trips to different places (I forsee us heading to North Carolina & TX for shows in 2005 & Chicago, California & a few other places next year.)

but still come on! you guys deserve the exposure 200 times over. on another note: NYC dates?
***Thanks Zack! I totally appreciate all the support you've given us & we need to talk about getting a show set up w/ you in NYC.

guess that one with operatika completely fell through
****We were supposed to play w/ Operatika & Shadow Image last summer in Newburgh & Operatika had something more important come up (think they got the gig opening for Twisted Sister @ Mid Hudson civic center), so yes it did fall through unfortunately. Maybe you can make a trip up to Albany for Upstate Metalfest? :(

Joe

wow i think i remember that thing bout the US tour...

yeah if u want my phone # or anything to better talk about things it would be cool.
if we were to do it at any time, it would be in the summer (june/july)
i got a free spot in a show i was thinking of booking cause the band i wanted to book just isn't being easy to deal with...
also this one band i know, Shadowgate is looking for another band to play for a show soon. i'll have them e-mail you the details: