Engel signs with Season of Mist!

Rep

Engel Saint #1
Jul 10, 2009
Porvoo, Finland
www.facebook.com
It's an unofficial post, but to get something going on in here, too, thought I'd post and see if we can get it resurrected. :)

Season of Mist is proud to welcome Industrial Metal act ENGEL!
"We're extremely proud to say that we've inked a deal with the one and only Season of Mist!" the band comments. "It feels really great to be a part of this company and we look forward to our continued success with them on board. With an established roster of some amazing artists already on their books and Season of Mist backing us up, we aim for World Domination, starting NOW!"

The Swedes' sophomore album is entitled "Threnody" and will be out in January 2011.

You might be much like me, and not be familiar with the label. So head over to http://www.season-of-mist.com/band to see who's signed with them. Have to say it does seem like a good home, even though, to my knowledge, Engel's music does differ a bit over the rest of the names.

Season of Mist is/was a label pretty much dealing with underground metal bands, but have moved on to the more "name" bands in the last year or two (Cynic, Atheist, Dillinger Escape Plan, Morbid Angel etc).

Originally, when the press release was released, it said Threnody would be released in November, but now January 2011 -- so to be honest this release has been completely butchered with the SPV situation, being released long ago in Japan and consequently leaked all over the internet. Hopefully the Engel guys will get a new album out next year sometime and build some momentum again.

I'm keeping my eyes out for this release for the new track not on the Japan version.

Also, the reason the forum is so inactive is because their main site is under construction and doesn't link here.