ENGEL To Release 'Raven Kings' Album In November

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Swedish metallers ENGEL will release their fourth album, "Raven Kings", on November 28 via Gain Music Entertainment. The CD was produced by the band's founders Marcus Sunesson and Niclas Engelin (also of IN FLAMES) and was mixed by Jacob Hansen (VOLBEAT). The artwork was created by Joachim Luetke (ARCH ENEMY, DIMMU BORGIR, KREATOR, MARILYN MANSON, MESHUGGAH) and can be seen below. Singer Mikael Sehlin made his live debut with ENGEL in January 2013 at the Gothenburg Sound Festival at Trädgårn in Gothenburg, Sweden. ENGEL parted ways with singer Magnus "Mangan" Klavborn in November 2012 and recruited Lenne (ex-TWELVESTEP) as his temporary replacement. In a statement announcing his departure from the group, Klavborn said: "I'm not going to rant about the who's and why's, just say goodbye." He added: "I have had a lot of good times and I am sad to leave it behind, but that's how it goes sometimes." Klavborn has since joined reunited Swedish metallers THE DUSKFALLENGEL's last album, "Blood Of Saints", entered the official chart in Sweden at position No. 60. Released on May 18, 2012 via Season Of Mist, the CD was recorded at Antfarm studios in Aabyhøj, Denmark.
engelravenkingscd.jpg

More...