ENGL SAVAGE 120 SPECIAL EDITION WITH THON FLIGHTCASE & ENGL Z10 CUSTOM FOOTSWITCH

not trying to ruin your deal, just trying to tell you why perhaps noone jumps on this....they're going between 800 and 1000€ on ebay (so less than 900GBP), you should perhaps reconsider your pricing.

sorry, really not trying to be a dick here, just honestly telling you what it's worth in europe

Not trying to be a dick here either, Lasse, but I disagree... That's what they're worth in Germany, 'cause here in Italy (and in other european countries too) everytime one of 'em pops up in a forum or for sale somewhere, the price is around 1500-1700 euros. And I'm always keeping an eye on the prices of Savage SE's cause I've got one, and wanting to sell it for an Invader!! Actually, I was quite stoked when I saw one for 800 on ebay.de... :erk:

Not trying to be a dick here either, Lasse, but I disagree... That's what they're worth in Germany, 'cause here in Italy (and in other european countries too) everytime one of 'em pops up in a forum or for sale somewhere, the price is around 1500-1700 euros. And I'm always keeping an eye on the prices of Savage SE's cause I've got one, and wanting to sell it for an Invader!! Actually, I was quite stoked when I saw one for 800 on ebay.de... :erk:

that's really weird...they're on ebay germany for 850-1000 all the fucking time (at the moment there's one for 850 and one for 950 (buy now!)...shipping to italy would be like 30€, why would anyone pay 1500 in italy?
NEW they were between 1200 and 1400 (they've been quite a bit cheaper than the regular 120).

anyways, sorry to derail the thread, back to the sale

Thanks for the offer man but the only other amp i would trade for is a Diezel VH4

I'm also interested in :
Eastman,Gretsch,Heritage or other high quality Archtop's
EBS HD35O
Fender sunburst telecaster with maple neck (jap or usa)
Gibson ES335