Enlightening review Pink Floyd's Animals

Sadguru

In my dream...
Jan 11, 2004
Canada, Québec
taken from amazon.ca
"I firmly agree with the previous poster who called this album "mediocre". Perfect choice of words- this album is, indeed, quite mediocre. Of course, the post-Waters albums are worse than this, but that's not saying much. This album is total crap. CRAPOLA. The vocals are wooden and uninteresting, with warmed-over 70's heavy metal. Obviously, "Pigs on the Wing" 1 & 2 is nice, but as has been pointed out, can be obtained on the Internet in combined form. Of the three central compositions, "Pigs" is the only very listenable track, but like the others, it suffers from its needless length. "Dogs" is absurdly turgid, and "Sheep" is unconvincing and ill-concieved. When you come down to it, this album is nothing more than three insanely bloated compositions that would've been better as five-minute songs each. Avoid."

Rensei said:
taken from amazon.ca
"I firmly agree with the previous poster who called this album "mediocre". Perfect choice of words- this album is, indeed, quite mediocre. Of course, the post-Waters albums are worse than this, but that's not saying much. This album is total crap. CRAPOLA. The vocals are wooden and uninteresting, with warmed-over 70's heavy metal. Obviously, "Pigs on the Wing" 1 & 2 is nice, but as has been pointed out, can be obtained on the Internet in combined form. Of the three central compositions, "Pigs" is the only very listenable track, but like the others, it suffers from its needless length. "Dogs" is absurdly turgid, and "Sheep" is unconvincing and ill-concieved. When you come down to it, this album is nothing more than three insanely bloated compositions that would've been better as five-minute songs each. Avoid."
Thats my favourite pink floyd album. :)

yeah right, and Dark Side of the Moon should have stayed there instead of comming to earth? Go listed to enlightening Bryan Adams, punk.

what a crock its not the best pink floyd album but thats rediculous...

speaking of floyd any floyd fans wanna visit my mates site www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk its pretty good and the forum is excellent loads of different people from allover the world jus talking bout floyd n other stuff.

You should all pay a visit!!

you see the animals are going to attack if this carry's on :)

kitty_sniper.jpg