Enochian Crescent

What little I heard of the one album with the long name with Telocvovim something I didn't like at all.

Oh yeah and their vocalist seems to be a total dipshit too. They were opening for Gorgoroth and he thought that slitting his wrists on the stage would be cool. Ambulancemen prolly gave a few weird looks, carrying a guy in corpse paint away.

That's because wrath was practising self-mutilation and I thought that was
a emperor show. Unlike like a lot of supposed BM bandsthat pose him and victor
are true satanists with very intelligent lyrics and really good music. Jesse
you should pick up all their cds along with The True Black Dawn.

It's pretty hard trying to get hands on all the albums, maybe through woodcut records.....

I listened Black Church 3 times yesterday, i just can't put it down.It's perfect.

They are an absolutly amazing band, I love their guitar work because it has some great lead work. Slightly annoying vocalist but overall amazing work.

He is lol! The dude has written a couple of songs about self-mutilation one
called "Cool Grey Skin" on Omega Telocvovim and the other song is title
song from his other band The True Black Dawn called "Blood For Satan".

madu said:
What little I heard of the one album with the long name with Telocvovim something I didn't like at all.

Oh yeah and their vocalist seems to be a total dipshit too. They were opening for Gorgoroth and he thought that slitting his wrists on the stage would be cool. Ambulancemen prolly gave a few weird looks, carrying a guy in corpse paint away.

He cut his flesh and worshipped Satan!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

KMADD said:
He is lol! The dude has written a couple of songs about self-mutilation one
called "Cool Grey Skin" on Omega Telocvovim and the other song is title
song from his other band The True Black Dawn called "Blood For Satan".

He sounds like a fucking emo