ENOCHIAN THEORY

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Well, as you are used from us we present you unknown new latents. ENOCHIAN THEORY definitely is one of these talents that probably hardly anoyone ever heard of. Believe us, this is going to change, these guys from the UK have the potention to become a very wellknown band. Check them out, we hope you like them and we think you will!

Definitely sounds interesting on their myspace page. Looking forward to seeing them at the festival. I wonder how they'll sound live.

For people like me, who didn't know them before, here's their myspace

Morning all.

They are an excellent band live. I've seen them three times now in various size venues and for a three piece they can certainly make a lot of noise.

I'm one of the mods for the forum on their website and also the cousin of the singer/guitarist Ben Harris Hayes.

I hope you guys enjoy their performance at the festival.

I've written a review of their last gig that I attended and you can read it on their forum under the 'Live reviews' folder.

Judging by the three songs on their webpage, these guys are actually good! Looking forward to discovering great new stuff at PP again :D

Hello everybody.

The band are really looking forward to playing the festival and meeting not just the other bands on the bill but also all the fans in attendance, after all they are all massive prog fans at heart and until show time they will be very much enjoying the music and atmosphere amongst the crowd.

The band have been working non stop over the past several weeks after the release of their new album 'Evolution: Creatio Ex Nihilio' and ahead of their appearance at the Progpower.

With some exceptional press behind from all across Europe in Metal Hammer, Classic Rock, Terrorizer, Big Cheese, Rock Hard, This Is Rock, Helvete and Inferno magazines, they are proud to announce a handful of UK shows before they head out to Holland.

They will be playing the following shows

21st Sept 2009 7pm Subside Bar Birmingham, Midlands

23rd Sept 2009 7pm The Snooty Fox Wakefield, Midlands

24th Sept 2009 7pm Ivory Blacks Glasgow, Scotland

If you are a promoter or know of a place in your area that would be interested in putting on the band, contact them via their facebook profile, myspace or website and let us know.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at Progpower!!!!

Hi everybody.

Just a quick message from the band.

They've asked me to let all of you know that are extremely excited to be playing this festival and are looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

They will be staying at the castle over the course of the three days and will be enjoying the music and making new friends while they are not ontstage themselves.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. :headbang: