Enough with these muslim scumbags already

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
America should just start bombing all these fucking shit muslim bastards.
Drop a million gallons of pigs blood and guts on mecca.
Help Israel destroy Palistine after we did up Arafat and wrap his rotten body in pigs skin so he rots in hell.
And take over these fucking savage assholes already.

You can bet your ass if they cut the head off of Sean Penn hollywood would be screaming for blood.

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=2176412005

im bloody with ya there billy,,,geez that country is a stones throw from us (australia) and that is the worst thing i have read in a long while!.....if that was my nieces then i would be on a plane to indonesia to start my own personal FART-WA:yuk:

tattman said:
im bloody with ya there billy,,,geez that country is a stones throw from us (australia) and that is the worst thing i have read in a long while!.....if that was my nieces then i would be on a plane to indonesia to start my own personal FART-WA:yuk:

How is the music scene down under?

Back in August, I posted the following shopping list. Time to buy this shit and get my plan for solving the Islamic Question once and for all. Let's review.

Lottery Shopping Spree!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
$$$$$

Assuming I've won the big lottery last night [Aug. 22], I think its only appropriate to go on a little shopping spree. Why not! I've never recklessly blown cash without worry before.

Anyway, I needs to price out some goodies I want to buy, so maybe you guys know how much things cost on my list:

1. One (1) oceanic freighter, or container ship, pref. registered in Caribbean.

2. Chartered North Korean crew, maybe 30-50 sailors.

3. Three (3) SCUD missiles and accompanying launchers, w/launching equipment, radar, tracking devices.

4. Active explosive and/or incendiary warheads, apx. 900 kg, 1 per SCUD.

5. SCUD maintenance and launch crew, pref. North Korea.

6. Ten (10) mines or other explosive devices, radio-controlled detonation.

7. One independent technical crew to install mines in hull of freighter/container ship.

8. One (1) personal or mini-submarine. Pref. North Korean.

9. One (1) mine, radio-detonation, installed in mini-sub.

10. One (1) fishing trawler, pref. registered in East Africa.

11. Fishing trawler crew, pref. 10-15 Ethiopians.

12. One (1) GPS atlas, detailing Red Sea and Indian Ocean.

13. One (1) tourist or hajj map of Mecca and majour sights and attractions, w/precise GPS location.

14. One (1) hajj calendar, 2006.

So, seems to me the easiest way to get a show-down that can only result in the complete and total destruction of militant Islam, is to make those crazy fuckers stand up long enough for us to put a bullet in each one of their foreheads.

-----

To wit: What do you suppose the world Islamic reaction would be if, say, at the height of the next hajj to Mecca, where tens of thousands of devoted ragheads circle the Kaaba round and round and round, suddenly, unexpectedly, and without warning, a SCUD missile slams into the central compound of Mecca's mosque, utterly destroying the Kaaba, the sacred black stone, and catapulting thousands of limp bodies into the air, with their blackened torsos and odd body parts raining down on the ancient city?

----

I think the reaction should be severe.

I think Jorge W. Bush getting on the TV and saying "We condemn this terrible act of terrorism and our hearts are with the victims" wouldn't do anything except make the outrage that much more severe.

I think the moderate governments of the near east should become fanatical supporters of the final Jihad to avenge the hated west.

I think all of the unemployed moslems across the world would gather in moslem cities, commit unspeakable acts against all non-moslems and gather into vast armies of fanatical warriors.

I think they should start a human wave march of tens of millions toward Israel, with the plot to kill every single Jew living there.

I think they would plan on marching past the destroyed Jewish state and into Europe, finally bringing the death-knell to their eternal enemy, the non-moslem west.

I think all of the west would have no diplomatic ability to turn this hundred million strong human tsunami.

I think the west would have to finally mobilise its military powers and launch everything it has into the jihad armies, and also raze to the ground every centre of Islam and Islamic teaching both in the middle east and around the world.

I think the moslems who live beyond the reach of the jihad armies would either scramble into hiding or publicly renounce their faith lest they suffer a thousandth the misery of non-moslems in the jihadist grasp.

I think the slaughter of the massive but militarily incompetant jihadists would be unparalleled in world history.

I KNOW it would have to be done. To save the world from the final jihad.

----

Cairo, a desert once more. Blackened, scarred. Only the pyramids and the Sphinx's inscrutible smile remain, silent witnesses to a surge of blind insanity followed by flashes of highly energized particles.

Baghdad, once the treasure of the Islamic golden age. Now, a boat on the slowTigris drifts past the foot-tall foundations of what must have been.

Damascus, the oldest city in the world, a city no more. Now, only camels graze where once a metropolis bustled. What happened to the city? What happened to the people?

Saudi Arabia. Great tarmac lines cross the endless deserts, but these roads are now crossed by shifting dunes. Why were these roads made? Were there people in this horrible place? Did they drive fast cars, luxurious cars?

Not even the archaeologists dare visit the haunted places of what was once called Libya, or Iran, or Yemen, or those terrible graveyards called Mauretania, or Morocco, or Pakistan. Nodoby remembers who lived on the Spice Islands. Weren't they once called Indonesia??

-----

Jurched

Jurched said:

Lottery Shopping Spree!
$$$$$

Assuming I've won the big lottery last night [Aug. 22], I think its only appropriate to go on a little shopping spree. Why not! I've never recklessly blown cash without worry before.

Anyway, I needs to price out some goodies I want to buy, so maybe you guys know how much things cost on my list:

3. Three (3) SCUD missiles and accompanying launchers, w/launching equipment, radar, tracking devices.

7. One independent technical crew to install mines in hull of freighter/container ship.

13. One (1) tourist or hajj map of Mecca and majour sights and attractions, w/precise GPS location.

[/color]
Jurched

You forgot some bits:
Several dozen white jumpsuits and clipboards.
One hollowed out mountain/extinct volcano - preferably with secret railway.
Shark pool
Large map of the world, complete with flashing lights.
Persian cat, white.
Then, nothing will stop you, NOTHING!! Mwah ha ha!!!

Well, I could afford all of that, including the Persian cat, but NOT the hollowed out mountain.

After taxes, the lottery payoff would only be enough to blow the container ship sky-high with its unsuspecting North Korean crew after launching the missiles toward Mecca, escape in the mini-sub to a coastal fishing vessel, and then a flight back to Aspen for skiing while the whole fuckin world gets flushed down the tubes. But I gotta pay the taxes up front, before my criminal plan comes to fruition.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that the IRS won't come after tax dodgers even if the world is coming to an end. Even the world's greatest criminal genius is no match for tax inspector #129329.

Jurched

Jurched said:
Back in August, I posted the following shopping list. Time to buy this shit and get my plan for solving the Islamic Question once and for all. Let's review.

Lottery Shopping Spree!
$$$$$

So, seems to me the easiest way to get a show-down that can only result in the complete and total destruction of militant Islam, is to make those crazy fuckers stand up long enough for us to put a bullet in each one of their foreheads.

-----

To wit: What do you suppose the world Islamic reaction would be if, say, at the height of the next hajj to Mecca, where tens of thousands of devoted ragheads circle the Kaaba round and round and round, suddenly, unexpectedly, and without warning, a SCUD missile slams into the central compound of Mecca's mosque, utterly destroying the Kaaba, the sacred black stone, and catapulting thousands of limp bodies into the air, with their blackened torsos and odd body parts raining down on the ancient city?

----

I think the reaction should be severe.

I think Jorge W. Bush getting on the TV and saying "We condemn this terrible act of terrorism and our hearts are with the victims" wouldn't do anything except make the outrage that much more severe.

I think the moderate governments of the near east should become fanatical supporters of the final Jihad to avenge the hated west.

I think all of the unemployed moslems across the world would gather in moslem cities, commit unspeakable acts against all non-moslems and gather into vast armies of fanatical warriors.

I think they should start a human wave march of tens of millions toward Israel, with the plot to kill every single Jew living there.

I think they would plan on marching past the destroyed Jewish state and into Europe, finally bringing the death-knell to their eternal enemy, the non-moslem west.

I think all of the west would have no diplomatic ability to turn this hundred million strong human tsunami.

I think the west would have to finally mobilise its military powers and launch everything it has into the jihad armies, and also raze to the ground every centre of Islam and Islamic teaching both in the middle east and around the world.

I think the moslems who live beyond the reach of the jihad armies would either scramble into hiding or publicly renounce their faith lest they suffer a thousandth the misery of non-moslems in the jihadist grasp.

I think the slaughter of the massive but militarily incompetant jihadists would be unparalleled in world history.

I KNOW it would have to be done. To save the world from the final jihad.

----

Cairo, a desert once more. Blackened, scarred. Only the pyramids and the Sphinx's inscrutible smile remain, silent witnesses to a surge of blind insanity followed by flashes of highly energized particles.

Baghdad, once the treasure of the Islamic golden age. Now, a boat on the slowTigris drifts past the foot-tall foundations of what must have been.

Damascus, the oldest city in the world, a city no more. Now, only camels graze where once a metropolis bustled. What happened to the city? What happened to the people?

Saudi Arabia. Great tarmac lines cross the endless deserts, but these roads are now crossed by shifting dunes. Why were these roads made? Were there people in this horrible place? Did they drive fast cars, luxurious cars?

Not even the archaeologists dare visit the haunted places of what was once called Libya, or Iran, or Yemen, or those terrible graveyards called Mauretania, or Morocco, or Pakistan. Nodoby remembers who lived on the Spice Islands. Weren't they once called Indonesia??

-----

Jurched

So... your looking to start WW3 huh?

Buzzard said:
America should just start bombing all these fucking shit muslim bastards.
Drop a million gallons of pigs blood and guts on mecca.
Help Israel destroy Palistine after we did up Arafat and wrap his rotten body in pigs skin so he rots in hell.
And take over these fucking savage assholes already.

You can bet your ass if they cut the head off of Sean Penn hollywood would be screaming for blood.

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=2176412005

well, that settles it...we need Hollywood to put its money where its mouth is and sacrifice Sean Penn. If Jeff Spicoli were beheaded, then maybe we would gain the popular support..."whoa dude...that's my head...I'm so stoned!"

schenkadere said:
well, that settles it...we need Hollywood to put its money where its mouth is and sacrifice Sean Penn. If Jeff Spicoli were beheaded, then maybe we would gain the popular support..."whoa dude...that's my head...I'm so stoned!"

Its settled, then! Its like George Lucas inspired this criminal genius plot to throw the world into war!

1. We sacrifice Spicolli to the sand monkeys;

2. Act surprised and bomb the living fuck out of Mecca;

3. Let those 100 million deranged assholes gather in one place, chanting for jihad;

4. Nuke the livng fuck out of them;

5. Claim the needless deaths of the Baldwin brothers in a freak skydiving accident was the last act of dying Islam; and

6. Hunt down whatever weeping widows are left over, just in case.

Jurched

TheAssMaster said:
You forgot some bits:
Several dozen white jumpsuits and clipboards.
One hollowed out mountain/extinct volcano - preferably with secret railway.
Shark pool
Large map of the world, complete with flashing lights.
Persian cat, white.
Then, nothing will stop you, NOTHING!! Mwah ha ha!!!

you forgot the frikkin' sharks with laser beams attached to their heads!

Silent Song said:
apparently sensible comments get deleted on this board. but i'll say it again:

hate never solved anything.

Erm, no, I don't think your comments were deleted, they were actually on another thread.(Try "More Muslim Scumbags on the March") Your rose-tinted spectacles must have clouded your vision. Wake up and smell the cordite, no-one is saying that hate solves anything, but if they keep prodding and kicking us, not to mention sticking fucking great onions on top of churches and calling them mosques, then one day, we are going to strike back. Properly. I don't hate anyone that doesn't hate me. If they want to repress women, howl at the moon and live a medieval existence, fair enough, they should fuck off back from whence they came and they can carry on fucking their kids and chopping off their women's clits forever and a day. I don't like being told that I'm wrong in the country my forefathers have sculpted and died for. My back is against the wall, if I don't like being lectured about my decadent life of bacon sarnies and lager, I have nowhere to go. Enough is enough.

Silent Song said:
that had so much stereotyping in it, i fear for the ignorance of humanity. :(

Too late, Al Franken's book is a best-seller.

If you care so much, then stop wasting your life (and parts of ours) posting thousands of messages, and take your ass to the middle east and build homes for the homeless moslems you love so much.

Go on. Git! Git! Git!

Jurched

Silent Song said:
much to your shock you will know that i plan to do just that.
Im sure when there is some Jawa holding your head up high, and your body is bleeding on the floor, the Jawas will name one of those buildings after you.... This building is dedicated to silent song, who shit himself when he saw the knife... Allah be Praised :worship: