Enslaved Tour!!!

bloodfiredeath

kaiju eiga
May 19, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
How about this for all you mid-west and north-easterners? I can't fucking wait!!!

ENSLAVED, USURPER and EPOCH OF UNLIGHT will be teaming up for a tour of the Midwest and East Coast between July 26 and August 3.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

Jul. 25/26 – Milwaukee, WI @ Metalfest
Jul. 27 – St. Paul, MN @ The Lab
Jul. 28 – Detroit, MI @ I- Rock
Jul. 29- Lorraine, OH @ The Flying Machine
Jul. 30 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx Nightclub
Jul. 31 - Providence, RI @ The Met Cafe
Aug. 01 - Williamsburg, NY @ North Six
Aug. 02 – Verona, NY @ Angel's
Aug. 03 – Chicago, IL @ Champs

This and the Dying Fetus, Skinless, Misery Index, and Divine Empire show are only a few days apart here. Between both of those tours, it covers almost everyone I want to see at Milwaukee Metalfest, so I'm not going there now. Yeah, I'm gonna miss Vital Remains and Suffocation, but what are you going to do...

Fucking Enslaved!!!

bloodfiredeath said:
I must have missed this in another thread. Why not?

No thread bro'. Just shared with my team mates today. I concluded that it is improbable for me to go to Wacken based on issues with my attorneys (being crap) and the INS system (being really crap).

Truth be known, I can leave and go wherever I like. I just can't get back into the US due to a backlog of visa permits. I don't want to get stuck in London or Canada, and since I'm married with a kid (both wife and child are US citizens), I'd rather not take the risk and end up in no mans land for 3 months waiting for security clearance. I'd probably lose my job too.

I'm trying not to get too depressed about it (especially since we all got backstage passes). But hey, part of the fun is in the chase. I'll just take my bnackstage pass and frame it. :) And then there's always next year....

Back on subject, there might be a chance for me to get an interview with Enslaved during the tour.

Post your questions here....I'll include all (and credit the question to you in the article).

Speaking of tours, went to the Death Across America show last night. Great show, but I was very surprised that Misery Index was the best band of the night. They were incredible. I had never heard them before, but now I'm really looking forward to their soon to be released debut on Nuclear Blast.

Enslaved... I'm sure there is something I could ask Grutle... I just can't think of anything at the moment. I can't wait for that show though... this Monday! Anyone own that Enslaved dvd that recently came out? Man, is it good...

bloodfiredeath said:
Enslaved was amazing last night. Best show I've seen this year with the possible exception of Grave. If you can catch this, I highly recommend it.

I'm just waiting for press passes for this Friday....!