Cruz Del Sur
[url="http://www.ensoph.it"]www.ensoph.it[/url]
www.cruzdelsurmusic.com

1 Jaldabaot at the Spring of Time
2 In The Flesh (Visione della Passione)
3 Sophia’s Fall
4 Faith Defeat
5 Salmo a Nessimo
6 White LambSeducer (40 Days & 40 Nights)
7 Lies of the Mirror Which Lies Not
8 Son of the Liar
9 Proudly Divine (Ink & Mirrors & Empty Tombs)
10 Sophia’s Fall(Sophie Welt RX)

I wasn’t quite sure where this band fits in on the radar at first. I didn’t get it. Upon further listen, I can somewhat grasp at the idea of this band. They really do combine a countless amount of music into such a short amount of time that it takes one’s ears a while to catch in on the fun. There is really not one genre that can describe the band. They are all over the board, floating from black metal, goth, industrial, prog elements, techno, thrash, dark metal, and middle eastern tinges; sometimes all in one song. This is such an endearing quality, as it makes each repeated listen something new and fresh. This is a nice change from all the repetitiveness that seems to be released lately. Combine elements of MARILYN MANSON, CRADLE OF FILTH, MOONSPELL, SYMPHONY X, and KMFDM, and throw them all in a blender, and hit frappe. What will come out will be ENSOPH. The music is very well produced, with each instrument and effects having the right amount of say so in the song. If you are a fan of experimentation in your music, and can accept a band that is not afraid to tear down some boundaries, you have your salvation from boring music. They have only barely started to push the limits of what they can do with the music, and I ultimately look forward to what these guys can put out in the future, as I think they have a quite formidable career ahead of themselves.

Rating: 7 /10

Evil C