Enter Sandman Cover Teaser - Future RAWS, REAL DRUMS!

ArthurD

Jun 2, 2010
Brasília - Brazil

I'll cover the black album. This is not an attempt to reproduce the sound/mix...
Tama Starclassic Bubinga. My brother beat the shit out on this.
Dual rectifier for guitars
Fender Precision/Rickenbaker
Will post RAWS and mix info when this comes out.
Tell me your opinion (beside the guitar mistake there)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people so out of ideas they've got nothing better to do than cover entire albums? :p

Or perhaps there are so many half-assed albums being sharted out by new bands these days, some people just wanna relive the past :D

To the OP: Great stuff!

Metallica are always welcome \m/. Sounds very similar to the original, I don´t know if that was what you wanted. Anyway , I want the steams, please! Very nice job!

Don't worry guys, I'll sing this. my father does a superb Jason Newsted/Chuck Billy vocals, so he will do backings.
well, it wasnt my intention to get similar to the album, but I guess the music itself leads to that.
BTW, inertia, I have lots of authoral songs. But this is a project I'm involving my father and my brother, that loves Metalluca. Also, I own a professional studio and have some spare time, so, why not?
This is also good for mixing practice. Real intruments, no editing, no midi bass, no midi drums.
I wont post DIs for this one, but there will be the Mark IV tracks. I stopped recording DIs these days. Getting the tone in a old school way and deciding first is a new philosophy i'm trying to apply.

Take a look at an old thread I started, some vocals I tried, midi drum though:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-cover-raw-files-justin-bieber-doll-burn.html