Enter the grave RED vinyl for sale!

Alfie

New Metal Member
Nov 10, 2009
Hi, I'm selling one of my enter the grave vinyls. Its the red version which was limited to 100 copies. It still has the plastic seal on it which has only been opened to check the colour. If anyone is interested in this let me know, I'm open to offers.

The only reason I'm selling is that I'm going to see slayer soon and I could do with some extra beer money.

I wasn't going to respond but

I would suggest that you keep the vinyl, DON'T sell it for a SLAYER show (trust me on this, even I wouldn't sell a rare record for SLAYER and I am a huge SLAYER fan, people here will testify). As much I love SLAYER, I would rather forego seeing them than sell something so rare.

I think maybe i didn't make it clear that i have two enter the grave vinyls and they are BOTH red ones. I never sell any of my collection unless i have 2 of the exact same item, having multiples of the same item doesn't really appeal to me. seems more like hoarding than collecting.

I didn't think this was worth creating a thread for so I thought I'd ask here... Anyone happen to have a white copy of the Infected Nations LP they want to trade for a red one??