Entire 'Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem A Klok Opera' Soundtrack Available For St

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The original score from "Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem A Klok Opera" can be streamed in its entirety below (courtesy of Yahoo! Music). In "Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem A Klok Opera", we pick up directly after the abduction of DETHKLOK guitarist Toki Wartooth in the season four finale. With his life in danger, his only salvation can come from the four most selfish human celebrities on Earth — his bandmates, extreme metal band DETHKLOK. The original score from "Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem A Klok Opera" will be released as a full-length album on October 29. And this isn’t just your average metal record — this is a full-blown musical featuring a fifty-piece orchestra. This full-length album features the bonus DETHKLOK single "Blazing Star" and orchestral movements (produced by Brendon Small and Emmy-winning composer Bear McCreary ("Battlestar Galactica", "Walking Dead"). Legendary powerhouse metal drummer Gene Hoglan returns to join Brendon and DETHKLOK. Other musicians include bassist Bryan Beller (DETHKLOK, THE ARISTOCRATS, Joe Satriani), and Mike Keneally (DETHKLOK, Frank Zappa, Joe Satriani)."Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem A Klok Opera" soundtrack track listing:01. The Birth/ Fata Sidus Oritur / One of Us Must Die02. Magnus and the Assassin03. Partying around the World04. Tracking/ Ishnifus and the Challenge05. How Can I Be a Hero?06. The Fans are Chatting07. Abigail's Lullaby08. Some Time Ago…09. The Duel10. I Believe11. A Traitor Amongst Them12. Training/ Do it All for My Brother13. The Answer is in Your Past14. The Depths of Humanity15. Givin' Back to You16. En Antris et Stella Fatum Cruenti17. The Crossroads18. Morte Lumina19. Blazing Star20. The DOOMSTAR OrchestraSays Small: "This is not like anything we've ever done. This is a full-blown musical — metal combined with symphonic passages, classic musical theatre, high-stakes drama, emotional moments, and yes, totally ridiculous comedy. "I drew from all of my influences to make this the most unique project I could dream of. "This is easily the best thing we've ever done with the show and the music. I can't wait for you to hear it." States McCreary: "I have been a fan of 'Metalocalypse' for many years, and I am fortunate to call Brendon Small my friend. 'Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem A Klok Opera' provided us the opportunity to collaborate that we'd always been looking for. "I had a blast helping Brendon realize his vision for a fully-produced orchestral score to accompany his drop-tuned guitars and pounding double kicks. This opera takes his catchy songwriting to a whole new level, and I was thrilled to help out."

metalocalypseoperacover.jpg

More...