Entombed live songs????

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
First of all I know this is a bit irrelevant, but since many of you guys that post here are Swedish I was hoping if you knew what songs do Entombed play live these days. They're playing here with DT this weekend and it'll be good to go there prepared. I'll delete this post Monday morning.
Thanx.

This is the setlist for the alcazar gig (their last gig which was recorded and it's planned to be on the stores some time if it turns good)

CHEIF,OUT OF.,SLUGS,TO RIDE,AN EYE,DEMON,GHOSTS,ABOUT,
LIKE THIS WITH,HOLLOW,VAMPIRE,ROTTEN SOIL,SERPENT,DDD,LEFT HAND,SUPPOSED TO ROT+ 1MORE

also the a compilation of covers will see the light and new stuff is being writted to enter the studio this winter :D

check out http://www.entombed.net for more information (the site is currently made by Jorgen (aka J) bassist of Entombed ex-singer on Grave and singer on The Project Hate) and take a look at http://WWW.whitetrashdevil.com which is currently hosting their forum (the setlist was token from there)

yep, CRA is a fucken great opener for the shows (u've got the guitar tab at entombed.net made by me... if u like to check out and correct it i would be inmense happy)

ahhh!! also a dvd from the unreal state (the ballet performances) is planned !!!

HIT THE NAILS !!!!

@miolo: check out their older records (left hand path & clandestine) from some good old (non-melodic) death metal, or listen to their middle phase (wolverine blues & to ride, shoot straight and speak the truth) for some fast-paced thrashy/hardcore metal in the vein of pro-pain, or try their latest stuff (morning star) for a potent dosage of kreator-like death/thrash. :)

rahvin. (living ad)

If anybody wanna make a review of the gig on the Entombed forum, please feel free to do it. Sure J will put it on the site.

@Melancholia: he he a fucken classic.

Originally posted by sol83
They played it. They also played revel in flesh, but life goes on, and the title track.

ah! the great Left Hand Path with that Hallowen (the movie) melody at the end of the song and Alx Hellid playing that superb solo above it... how i love it !!!

Alx is so great playing those bluesy solos !!