[EoS] Purgatory Afterglow runes

Pro

New Metal Member
Jul 21, 2003
Visit site
Hi there,

hope someone can help me out on this. I´m looking for information about the runes/signs which represent the band members on the Purgatory Afterglow release. I´m not able to come up with anything on that topic anywhere :(

Thanks a lot for any info !

Cheers

I don't know why they used the signs for the bandmembers, but I'm sure it's no deeper meaning behind it. I guess it's just to confuse people and make things different. To break some new ground in other ways. :)

Perhaps it was special magic to make the album sell millions and millions of copies like

Unicorn said:
I don't know why they used the signs for the bandmembers, but I'm sure it's no deeper meaning behind it. I guess it's just to confuse people and make things different. To break some new ground in other ways. :)

Thanks for your replys. I really hoped there would be some more information about it.

I´m quite sure that these signs are not just made up by EoS. I´m positive that i saw them somewhere else as well. I would be really relieved to hear from Dan or anyone who knows what´s up with these signs.

Thanks. I really appreciate any help on this.

I think these signs are zodiac signs...or at least they look like them...Tried to find a site with this stuff,but in the ones i came across i couldn't a zodiac circle with this signs...

Anyway,I'm with unicorn on that...I don+t think the signs have any special meaning......and even if these signs are really zodiac ones or sth,i don't think eoS used them with their real meaning

/drum t-roll

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
The cross connected to a circle is the alchemical symbol for mercury. Thats Dan's i think.

Yes, thanks to the kind help from the ppl of this board i figured out what the meaning of those signs is. Actually they have more than one meaning. They represent planets and materials like you said.

Still curious if there is more behind it however.

Thanks again