Ephel Duath in London!

Come on! We'll find a bed there somewhere and we sure could go there a day before the gig. Or stay a day after. Don't back off now. The money isn't the problem. Face it. The flights are fukking cheap and beer costs nothing.;) and we are not gonna go to a fucking hotel so no money there. Think about it. :D

@Alyona: I said sweet... ;)

Lee_B said:
It was for the best. Believe me...

I'm astonished that someone actually wanted it!

pah! don't diss the hat or i'll dust it off and wear if for the gig :lol:

Alyona said:
I love the hat!!! I'm wearing it right now!!! and soon I shall sell it for a katatonia ticket :p

but where will you get the rest of the £9?

I look sexy in the hat! it was very dusty, had to clean it and stuff...now its as good as new

yeh yeh i know. me too ;)

I know how to find a toilet in World's End Pub at least.

I have no idea if we should go or wha. It's fukken expensive still, even with cheap flights.

yeh just piss against the wall like everyone else. they don't notice the smell in there :)

hehe, I think I shall keep the hat for my own ;).....I like it a bit too much now! and you will not wear it at the gig as I shall be hiding girls in it ;)

and as for the rest of 9 pounds, I shall steal the hat from who ever I sold it to and sell it again to the same person untill I have the right amount

nevershine said:
Come on! We'll find a bed there somewhere and we sure could go there a day before the gig. Or stay a day after. Don't back off now. The money isn't the problem. Face it. The flights are fukking cheap and beer costs nothing.;) and we are not gonna go to a fucking hotel so no money there. Think about it. :D
Nice! can I come? :)

erm...yeah-I'm sure my mum will be fine with someone sleeping in my bed *chuckles*

it is indeed a rather metal room :p..ITS PURPLE!