EPHEL DUATH promo give away

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
As usual, I'm doing a bit of a contest so three lucky people can win a promo CD.

This time it's "The Painter's Palette" from the Godly Ephel Duath.

All you have to do is send an email to ephel@elitistrecords.co.uk with "EPHEL DUATH" in the subject.

Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified by email. The contest ends on Friday 18th April.

Good luck :)

Lee

Baah, I don't wanna bother Lee this time. I'll buy it when it comes out...

Naah, it's ok. it's just not something I think I would find myself listening. Too disturbing, and I don't mean that the good way...

I wanna be dumbass, and if that's how you think, maybe you're not to judge... ;)

I knew you'd say something like that :D
I own only objectively good music! :lol: ...Except that terrible Irish Love Songs CD. And the Infectious Grooves...and Iced Earth...and Manowar...and...

Well, I got all the shit separated from the others in my shelf. Couldn't we count them out?

Reactions: Downfall
WHAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE WITH A MANOVAR-CD!?

Well, I guess that illustrates your point, but in manowar's case, even listening to the cd makes one a dumbass... :lol:

eek7.gif

you're dead!

:lol::lol:

BTW, doing anything special tonight? are you persuable to get a cup of coffee later?

Don't know, sounds a bit unlikely today. Either I suffer my flew home (bad option) or me and Saija will go meet Spaceman President K. Or Tuho-Mansikki. Or maybe even both. Tuho-Mansikki's cook&cleaner is the person who knows about the possible gig in Turku. It is rumored she'll come with him this weekend to Tampere, so at some point I'll have to meet them. Which could be saturday though.

Damn, I'm totally mixed up. The point here is: "I believe there'll be no time for mutual coffee today, but if so happes I'll call."

All Irish music is objectively good by definition.

And I own Manowar's every studio album except their latest. But then again, I'm a dumbass, so that theory of yours is still valid.

I'll get me coat.