Ephemeral Sun

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
I listened a few songs off their website, and I liked it a lot, they're almost unclassifiable. Prog, jazz, doom, it's all there. Thoughts?

I saw them when they opened for Devin Townsend/Symphony X the other Friday, and I thought they were pretty good. They said it was their first time playing live, actually. Their set seemed to be more of a flowing, continuous piece of music than a collection of distinct songs, although I'm pretty sure there were actual songs, just tied together by electronic/keyboard effects so that they never really completely stopped playing except for a few times.

My friend was at that same show and had some harsh words for Laurie, but she's never been a fan of an operatic vocal style.

I liked their really early demo that I wasn't supposed to hear apparently.

ah I did a search for my band and this is what I found.. heheh...

Thank you for the compliments to everyone. Kleo..yes at that time the demo was not released but thank you so much for the promotion of my band highly apreciated by me :D

I have some MP3s of the released demo I'll pass you if you connect to me over AIM

wow thank you Kleo :D

hehe well we are planning on getting an mp3 place very soon just today I am talking with my keyboardist about a good place to do that, I am so out of the loop as far as downloadable music hosting. So we may go with CD baby or something, I dunno.. you want me to send you a Demo?

Laurie's voice is so relaxing...
humph07.jpg

That it was. I figured a good natured correction was better than a pack of rabid Dev-ites going for the jugular for your "blasphemy." Some of those people are so SILLY.