Epic editions

Paul

Serial Climber
Jul 15, 2002
Hungary
Visit site
I'd like to know what editions will be there for Epic? Any limited edition digipak CD with bonus tracks and free DVD and free drumsticks and stickers and V-BOYZ promos sampler and and and... oh sorry, did I spoil the suprise? :)
Now seriously, does CM plan any Pic LP or any special CD-editon?

asgeir said:
So far it will be:
• Limited edition slipcase CD with "The making of Epic" enhancement (13-14 minute video)
• Standard jewel case
• LP

If you send $10005382628768176871687135113381837 we'll make a V-BOYZ song just for you with FREE drumstick.

- Asgeir

lol :p Well that making of will be cool !! Gonna get it as soon as it's out !! (btw asgeir check your PM !! I wanna know if I should buy that thing 'n stuff...)

You should call the video "The epic making of Epic" because it took soooooooo long.....
And, ok, I have been thinking about your offer, and I only want the FREE drumstick. :)

Nice to see they wont be using digipack format for the special edition. Digipacks are simply the worse concept and packaging idea since CDs were invented.

yea bands that take themselves ridonkulously (that's right, read that word again) seriously suck (satanic BM bands cough cough)...i usually do fine separating image from artist, but some bands need some serious help there...

asgeir said:
The enhancement is made 100% by the band and is, say, 30% serious...

- Asgeir
Im pretty sure u whould do it for half that sum, who whouldn´t really? :)

I like digipaks. With some effort it truly can be designed to look unique. Thing is, I always burn a copy and I use this, so the original sits on the shelf nice & clean & safe...

Paul said:
I like digipaks. With some effort it truly can be designed to look unique. Thing is, I always burn a copy and I use this, so the original sits on the shelf nice & clean & safe...
Ditto. allthough mostly I do that with funky shaped CD's, like my chicken shaped hypocrisy cd Maximum Abduction