Epic interview with Tom

Englund, Santolla, DiGiorgio and Hoglan? that could be a proper hybrid. but I settle for another great Evergrey album :headbang:

I love the analogy Tom makes about a dream of fame, money, and women in the music business being equivalent to the dream someone else may have to see Evergrey (or whatever other band). It's nice to see an artist who realizes the power and effect they can have on some peoples lives...or at least not forget about it. You may just be playing show 21 of 30 on your current tour, but more than likely there is at least one attendee there who is seeing their favorite band finally for the first time, or maybe someone who's life was affected by the music in that it helped them through a rough time in their life in some way or another.

Great interview!
And this quote "Even if I would die tomorrow I would still feel I have accomplished enough on this earth to keep my soul happy for a good while."

So true your songs have accomplished more than you know.
Many of the lyrical themes have very personal meanings to me.
In fact I have written songs on the same subject matter...unfortunately not as well! ::oops:
Also the emotional aspect of music has always been very important to me and Evergrey
is genius at putting that element into their work.