Epic interview with Tom from Evergrey

Oh, NO YOU DI'NT! :lol:

Want epic? You'll have epic. Wait 'till August.
Oh wow... talk about calling out our manhood in public like this.

I think we need to go all Dream Theater on everyone's asses (no more seven minute songs, just one track per album). Similarly, just one giant interview, you and I, and all the artists, on a single, 31 hour conference call. First one to pass out, buy drinks Wednesday night.

It's so on. :yow:

woot.gif

"Their dreams could be just to see us live one time. Things like that are utterly hard to grasp."

I love the fact that he points that out. As awesome as it is for them to play all over the world I'll bet that few things can compare to having a fan come up to you and tell you that meeting you and seeing you play live is something they've wanted to do for years and it's a dream come true.

That was a hell of an interview overall.

"Their dreams could be just to see us live one time. Things like that are utterly hard to grasp."

I love the fact that he points that out. As awesome as it is for them to play all over the world I'll bet that few things can compare to having a fan come up to you and tell you that meeting you and seeing you play live is something they've wanted to do for years and it's a dream come true.

That was a hell of an interview overall.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten to say that, thanks to Glenn, and this festival..... :)