Epilouge...

Umm a while ago I was meant to perform the song with my band so I made a MIDI jam track for it in Guitar Pro. So basically I have the bass, organ, drums and rhythm guitar all looping on a MIDI file, but I could never be bothered to put in the lead... you can use the .txt tab anyway, it's not all too hard. All the guitar accenting is hard to express on MIDI anyhow.

@Erunantalon - no, epliouge tab is not there

@moonlapse - Fuck man u played epilouge live.... SWEEET, how was it?? awesome i bet, the tapping bit is teh shit...! Me and my mates wanna play it as a end of school tribute next year :)

anyways, can u send me that midi thingo u were talkin bout my any chance. that be cools

thanx dude

Moonlapse said:
Umm a while ago I was meant to perform the song with my band so I made a MIDI jam track for it in Guitar Pro. So basically I have the bass, organ, drums and rhythm guitar all looping on a MIDI file, but I could never be bothered to put in the lead... you can use the .txt tab anyway, it's not all too hard. All the guitar accenting is hard to express on MIDI anyhow.
Can you send me the gp3 file at gumbercules@sbcglobal.net