Episode 26 is a savage animal!

Very enjoyable episode. I really liked the variety in the episode, it was cool to hear all the different styles of metal. The Brian Posehn was hilarious, and like Spinal Tap, it's even funnier because you know it's all true. Slayer is always good, liked the Edguy, and that new Voivod song was very interesting. Thanks guys:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hmmm just a little correction to your pronounciation of voivods KATORZ.. I heard you said KAy-tors or maybe your just accenting it. I believe it reads Ka-tor-ze.. as in 14 in spanish since it's thier 14th album too. thats all... Great Podcast by the way, very nice selection...

Maybe one more pronunciation correction, since Voivod are from Montreal and thus speaking French, the French word for 14 is quatorze (I think I spelled that right, but it's been a while:) ). The French pronunciation would be ka-torze, with the emphasis on the last syllable. I lived in Montreal for a couple years and used to be very fluent in French. Not much call for it in the Seattle area though....