Episode 32: Tribute to Jesse Pintado...

Evil C.

Jan 19, 2003
houston, tx
Visit site
Everyone,

We just released episode 32 of the show, and in this episode, we pay special tribute to Jesse Pintado, and to the music he created. We play songs from Napalm Death, Terrorizer and Lock Up. These are the songs that Jesse actually had written or had his hand in writing. So, join Papa Josh and myself, Evil C., as we pay homage to another fallen metal head. Visit metalinjection.net/radio for more info...

Evil C.

loved the show. always have been a big fan of napalm death. just thought i would let u guys know that you were mentioned on blabbermouth.net for this episode. keep up the great work. check it out http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=58145

MSRcast (web site), brought to you by Metal Injection Radio, has posted episode 32 of their podcast, which pays tribute to the late Jesse Pintado. They pay homage to the guitarist by playing songs from all of his bands, including NAPALM DEATH, LOCK-UP and TERRORIZER. The songs picked out for the show are all songs that either Jesse wrote himself, or had his hand in writing. MSRcast is also sponsoring a tribute to Jesse Pintado on September 20 at the Alamo Drafthouse West Oaks in Houston, Texas where they will play two classic concerts on the big screen. Admission is free. iTunes users can also subscribe for free at this location.

I have not been a big fan of any of those bands. However, as I have said before, it is always really cool to listen to the musical output from an artist because it really makes you realize how talented some of these guys are. Great, great episode, RIP Jesse, God bless your family, and thanks to Evil C and Papa Josh for another good one.