eramaajarvi "onstage"

opacity

Sep 17, 2001
[lower austria]
yahoooo! :D what an event! singing "lead us to war" with kim goss --- unfortunately the sound was so helldamned bad that noone could hear neither her :) nor mrs. goss (or laiho) :heh: I dunno if I should be disappointed that I couldn't hear Andrea or if I should be happy that I was spared from hearing Kim :Smokedev: :p

oh yeah, and DArk Tranquillity played way too few new stuff... still, the gig was bad only for Sinergy (you could hardly hear any instrument clearly =) it was more a sound-swamp,; the bass was also bad; not due to the (admittedly bad) sound but because whoever played the bass-guitar, wasn't capable of doing a good performance

sorry for those blunt words --- I've had my share of beer and also, I just cannot shut up when it comes to telling truth :p

whoa did I miss something? Thats crazy she got to sing on stage with them, rules also haha :headbang: Hope she had fun though sucks to hear the gig was bogged by bad sound :(

Yep, to do with the board. We had a big paper and written "SINERGY BOARD , ULTIMATEMETAL.COM" on it, and kim noticed it, so she was giving us the mic every once in a while. And since she has a tradition of inviting fans to sing Lead Us To war with her on stage, that's how we came...