Sinergy new anyone?

JosephAcevedo

Jul 31, 2005
Las Vegas
www.myspace.com
Being that their website hasn't been up yet and their label (nulcear blast) has yet to report anything.

Last thing I heard was they recorded the new album "sins of the past" and it is intended for release next year.

What is the status as far as if this band will continue or not ?

Reason i ask is cause I heard rumors that Kim Goss and Alexi Laiho have divorced. In addition Roope ( Sinergy's other guitarist ) has joined Children of Bodom full time. I can only imagine that this band either isn't going to be together for very long , will tour rarely , or eventually Kim will have to find a replacement for Alexi and Roope because it's obvious that COB has become the bigger band and also now more of a priority for Alexi and i can only assume that to him and possibly Roope that Sinergy is only a lesser band to them? I could be wrong but their are just some questions not being answer on this band.

Anybody have any insight?

Well... Alexi and Kim did split, but according to Kim they remain good friends. Alexi always looked at Sinergy as a side project, so CoB getting bigger doesn't change that. Last update pretty much said what you said, that the album will be out next year. A friend and I talked to Alexi a while back (whenver the last time they were in Cleveland was) and he seemed to know little other than the new album was being made. I think he said he had to go record his parts after CoB was done with that tour... its been a while. I don't think Sinergy is dead.

I am not the most knowledgable prog fan by any stretch, so when I say I heard Sinergy on VonGoober radio, I thought that NightWish was trying out a new lead singer, you can take that for what it is worth.

Either way, it made me an instant fan--would love to see this band show up in Atl one of these years...