Sinergy New Album

I heard their last one came out in 2002, did they die or are they not making another? Metal archives showed them as being active but it still said the female was the singer I think. (but the singer on the 2002 cd sounded like a male)

if you used that scroll bar to the right, yeh have good look, or your mouse wheel, you could scroll down to see the thread about sinergys new album and saved yourself from embarresment

LedByTheReaper said:
if you used that scroll bar to the right, yeh have good look, or your mouse wheel, you could scroll down to see the thread about sinergys new album and saved yourself from embarresment
:lol: :lol:

Embarrassment? From the people on the CoB forum?
Don't make me laugh! :D :D

I don't have all the time in the world to check the whole forum to see a thread that was made weeks ago and isn't here anymore..

Oinkness said:
Metal archives showed them as being active but it still said the female was the singer I think. (but the singer on the 2002 cd sounded like a male)

And you didn't realize there was only one singer all the time? :Smug: That website is kinda made for these type of questions....

Or am I missing the hidden sarcasm in this one...

Personnaly I always thought it was clear it was a girl.

wtf the server crashed while i was posting and it got triple posted... plz delete mod

mod plz delete.... stupid triple post by accident

Aw jeez when I saw the topic name I nearly shit my pants

:(

mod plz delete.... stupid triple post by accident

*expanding spam all over thread*

spam.jpg