Sinergy?

Wildchild87

Doubtful About It All
Dec 10, 2005
Philadelphia
Has any one heard anything about Sinergy. When Sins Of The Past was supposed to come out in August and then got pushed back to March i was like fuck thats long, but March is a month away and i just wanted to know if they have a website yet or if anyone knows if the new cd will come out cause Bodom is still on tour in march so i dont see how they would record. They better still be a band cause they kick ass!

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I heard the new album was pretty much done, they just have a few more tracks to lay down, and mixing. Hope it comes out soon though, cause I like Sinergy way more than Bodom.
amen brother :worship:

Sinergy owns Bodom..i asked alexi about new sinergy album when they tour here..and he said mid 06..new album..means Sinergy tour YATTA!! :D:D

yeah ill go ask alexi if i can replace him in the sinergy album *walks in to loungeroom and has disscussion with alexi* he said i could.

I don't think Sinergy own Bodom at all but I Spit on your Grave and Suicide by my Side are great songs, amoungst others but I only have that album by them and have yet to listen to it properly the whole way through.

Lobo said:
Sinergy owns Bodom..i asked alexi about new sinergy album when they tour here..and he said mid 06..new album..means Sinergy tour YATTA!! :D:D

that would be fucking great:hotjump:

Lobo said:

yeah that would be cool, except we all know they wouldnt come over to north america:erk: like i said before i wish i lived in europe

Wildchild87 said:
yeah that would be cool, except we all know they wouldnt come over to north america:erk: like i said before i wish i lived in europe

yeah i think wont go to north america..i saw them here when they toured with Nightwish..they were great..im quite sure they will be here