Sinergy influences on Blooddrunk?

Norther is like a lamer and whinier version of bodom.
I still listen to their music

I hate Norther's voice,:lol:for me it ruins his music and most of Ensiferum's,but from Ensiferum there are still songs(Ahti,Token Of Time,...) that I like,but Norther...musically the album Till Death Us Unites is ok,but vocals ruin it for me,:lol:

You seriously claim that:

1) Hatebreeder has a great sound?
2) Follow the Reaper is heavy?
3) HCDR is very emotional?

then i'll just ignore your posts.

You know it's really pathetic how some of you people need to team up with guys like Mitch, Gavin, &whoever-else :rolleyes:

You're Not cool, get over it

I hate Norther's voice,:lol:for me it ruins his music and most of Ensiferum's,but from Ensiferum there are still songs(Ahti,Token Of Time,...) that I like,but Norther...musically the album Till Death Us Unites is ok,but vocals ruin it for me,:lol:
It was Jari Mäenpää who did the vocals on Token of Time, not Petri, just if you didn't know. And if you did, then you should surely know Jari Is God! :kickass:

1) Hatebreeder has a great sound?
2) Follow the Reaper is heavy?
3) HCDR is very emotional?

1. Yes. I do not know your definition of good sound is. But to me, the tone and production quality is perfect for the type of album

2. Fuck yeah I do. Crushing tone.

3. When the fuck does atmospheres have to do with emotion?
Yes I think HCDR is ATMOSPHERICAL. Triple Corpse Hammerblow and Angels Don't Kill are prime examples.

It was Jari Mäenpää who did the vocals on Token of Time, not Petri, just if you didn't know. And if you did, then you should surely know Jari Is God! :kickass:

that explains why I like token of time so much and I dislike many others just because of the voice.and yeah,jasi is kinda god,:lol:I'm waiting for time,but this wait is getting far too long,:lol:

1. Yes. I do not know your definition of good sound is. But to me, the tone and production quality is perfect for the type of album

2. Fuck yeah I do. Crushing tone.

3. When the fuck does atmospheres have to do with emotion?
Yes I think HCDR is ATMOSPHERICAL. Triple Corpse Hammerblow and Angels Don't Kill are prime examples.

1. Listen to Towards Dead End intro :erk::erk::erk: It says all about sound production. Shame.

2. No. The rhythm guitars in particular are shy and weak. No crotch at all. Drums are just for rhythm, not for kickass beats. Vocals are :erk:

3. I think Angels Don't Kill is the only song in that album that isn't meant just as a headbanger.

1. Listen to Towards Dead End intro :erk::erk::erk: It says all about sound production. Shame.

2. No. The rhythm guitars in particular are shy and weak. No crotch at all. Drums are just for rhythm, not for kickass beats. Vocals are :erk:

3. I think Angels Don't Kill is the only song in that album that isn't meant just as a headbanger.

Your whole post is :erk:

Joonas i donno wtf you are saying or you are drunk or you just stuck a nail in your ear that you can not hear it or something else i don't know.
but EVERYTHING JASKA did on the first 3 albums is much more creative and active comparing to the last 2 albums (and i find the sound was even better)
the same i can say about guitar work as well

the sound of guitars on FTR and HB feets very well to the music. i am talking from point of view being guitarist,bassist my self.

joonas are you on your mind?we're talking about Children Of Bodom,not Him.HCD was for sure not composed to make you cry.they're made to be headbangers,and thats what COB's suposed to be,not fucking ballads for 14 year old emo girls.and about the sound in HB and FTR...HB it's a masterpiece,I can't find anything bad in there(I used to hate downfall,but after hearing it live I changed my opinion),and FTR sound could have been better,but I prefer it a thousand times in front of a sound like f.e. Tie My Rope or almost the whole AYDY album.think before writing.