INTERVIEW WITH ALEXI, DEC 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
COB is confirmed for 2008 Gigantour with In flames! It's gonna be freakin awesome. Ive been listening to in flames for a long time and never got to see them live. :headbang:

Well considering the fact that 70 percent of there live set is there new bullshit,who really cares about seeing In Flames live?

If the set list was like this

1-Beyond Space
2-Food For The Gods
3-Embody The Invisible
4-Artifacts Of The Black Rain
5-Gyroscope
6-Zombie Inc.
7-Clad In Shadows
8-Lord Hypnos
9-Jotun
10-The New Word
11-The Jester Race
12-The Hive
13-Coerced Co-Existence

And the close with...

... :OMG:14-December Flower

Then i would kill to see them

Ohhhh my gentle jesus,:OMG:what i would give to see that shit live.

Well considering the fact that 70 percent of there live set is there new bullshit,who really cares about seeing In Flames live?

If the set list was like this

1-Beyond Space
2-Food For The Gods
3-Embody The Invisible
4-Artifacts Of The Black Rain
5-Gyroscope
6-Zombie Inc.
7-Clad In Shadows
8-Lord Hypnos
9-Jotun
10-The New Word
11-The Jester Race
12-The Hive
13-Coerced Co-Existence

And the close with...

... :OMG:14-December Flower

Then i would kill to see them

Ohhhh my gentle jesus,:OMG:what i would give to see that shit live.

I'd love that.

I'm not really into In Flames.I've never understood why are they so big.I'm not trying to offend anyone,but I don't find them that good,or at least compared to other bands on the scene.f.e. I found ridiculous that they were direct suport for Slayer in the UA and not Lamb Of God or COB.I know that both bands are younger and that things,but COB were higher on the bill that Hipocrisy on their tour with Dimmu and as Alexi already said Hipocrisy are much older,so if it's not because of the time the band's been around,I don't understand why In Flames go that high.once again,not trying to offend anyone or that,just saying my opinion.

Amazing....Drunk, and so glad I checked the site when I got home to read that. About Sinergy, maybe he isn't even exactly sure himself. Maybe there was a small falling out between him & Kim. But anyway, the way the record sounds wicked from the interview, i'm fucking excited!
Cheers!! :)

Hellhounds on My Trail... It brings up an image of Alexi playing slide blues guitar by Lake Bodom.

Amusing, to me it brings up an image of a bloody Alexi crawling thru a forest with 3-headed black dogs hunting him :loco:

Maybe he figures it's up to Kimberly to answer that question, seeing as how it's her band ...

I think this is almost like saying Nightwish is (or was) Tarja's band :Smug:

no really, Sinergy IS Kimberly's band, she said so, everyone says so. She did all the work with promotion, interviews and all that shit. She did things the way SHE wanted it, but that doesnt mean the other guys didnt have their ideas. Shes the founder, its her band.

Ok first of all, I don't know, because I'm not into Sinergy. But I would suppose if Alexi and Roope do all the music, then it would be almost juvenile of Kim to say it's her band. I don't even know who makes what of Sinergy's music..

Shadeg very kindly pointed out to me over msn that saying that made me sound like Joonas, I just want to say it wasn't over-speculation but the song title is very similar to the lyrics of a Robert Johnson (old Delta blues fag) song. And of course the idea of Alexi ever doing that is appalling although he did say he was into 'dirty gutbucket blues' or something in an interview.

I'm not really into In Flames.I've never understood why are they so big.I'm not trying to offend anyone,but I don't find them that good,or at least compared to other bands on the scene.f.e. I found ridiculous that they were direct suport for Slayer in the UA and not Lamb Of God or COB.I know that both bands are younger and that things,but COB were higher on the bill that Hipocrisy on their tour with Dimmu and as Alexi already said Hipocrisy are much older,so if it's not because of the time the band's been around,I don't understand why In Flames go that high.once again,not trying to offend anyone or that,just saying my opinion.

Behaps you havent heard the old In Flames? There new shit,from Clayman to Come Clarity is horrible. But there old shit,Lunar Strain,The Jester Race,Whoracle,and Colony is fuckin amazing. The Jester Race is flawless,one of the best extreme metal albums ever imo. Check out the old shit if you never heard it.If you had,my bad!:headbang:

Why are we talking about In Flames? Wrong forum.

I'm a bit wary about the new CoB album after hearing "Tie My Rope", I think we can rest assured that they will never return to the glory of their neoclassical days. AYDY was moderately enjoyable, but I'm worried that everything that made it tolerable will be lost on this new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.