IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH ALEXI.....

Hmmm...isn't this not the off-topic board?
Prime example. Shit's such a mush of random that sometimes it's hard to remember where a thread comes from... cause looking at the top of the screen for that lil "off topic" phrase is too much work. :erk:

me and Alexi would go kill 50 Cent, and all those rappers, and emo's that ruin music, and add to the overall downfall (no pun intended) of society :)

Well, I'd probably take him round my home town, or to Swansea or something. And then I'd take him to go get dinner, and then we could get drunk on the beach, and then go swimming, and do the Monk Rave, and then go back to my place and hopefully he'll let me use his belly as a pillow... lol ;D

It would be nice to chat with alexi whole, day and go to bar and have some icecold beer and listen some 80's and after that go to sauna in Bodom lake of course.Then more kossu+beer barbeque good time and watch the sunrise.:D

PS:And some Chick's with us too:p

If I could spend a day with Alexi I'd just do whatever he wanted to do.

But if I had to make the descisions i'd jam with him on the various COB songs i've learned over the years while talking to him about how he writes songs and stuff. Then we'd maybie grab a bite to eat, get some booze and random shit. Party at his place with the rest of the band, and lots of hot girls.

That would be an amazing day

Well, I'd probably take him round my home town, or to Swansea or something. And then I'd take him to go get dinner, and then we could get drunk on the beach, and then go swimming, and do the Monk Rave, and then go back to my place and hopefully he'll let me use his belly as a pillow... lol ;D

lol he wouldn't go to wales

"If you could spend one day with Alexi...." Actually not being in the habit of daydreaming I couldn't.... But at least it seems to be a nice title for a thread.... A mesmerizing sort of thing... =)