IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH ALEXI.....

mm.. i think its a bit gay that some people are obsessed with one person. but anyways i would prolly tell him to go back to the hatebreeder, something wild and much more of follow the reaper album sound.

I think my obsession with Alexi is very healthy and i don't think doing that would be a good idea. I mean he can do whatever the fuck with his music and he probably wouldn't listen to you cuz it would just piss him off.

Oooh, and that reminds me, after i shoot Alexi with a tranquilizer, i'll call all my friends in between and tell them i have Alexi Wildchild at my house and send pics of me with him on their cell. Then when he awakes, i'll just tell him he fell asleep.

I guess I'd want to jam with him, since I'm a drummer and he's a guitarist..could be fun =P

Then, I would talk about music with him and our other hobbies but mainly music.

And to end the day I'd like to watch a movie with him =D

I think my obsession with Alexi is very healthy and i don't think doing that would be a good idea. I mean he can do whatever the fuck with his music and he probably wouldn't listen to you cuz it would just piss him off.

Oooh, and that reminds me, after i shoot Alexi with a tranquilizer, i'll call all my friends in between and tell them i have Alexi Wildchild at my house and send pics of me with him on their cell. Then when he awakes, i'll just tell him he fell asleep.

And then he shoves your cell phone way up your ass and kicks you in the head. You bleed out of your ear and fall on the ground in pain, I appear there and we high five and piss on your head. Then I steal your wallet and, later, I visit you at the hospital to comfort your parents and say it was so unfortunate that you became deaf. Then I give them flowers I bought with your money.

HAPPY ENDING!!!!! :tickled:

And then he shoves your cell phone way up your ass and kicks you in the head. You bleed out of your ear and fall on the ground in pain, I appear there and we high five and piss on your head. Then I steal your wallet and, later, I visit you at the hospital to comfort your parents and say it was so unfortunate that you became deaf. Then I give them flowers I bought with your money.

HAPPY ENDING!!!!! :tickled:

And after that, i go into surgery for my deafness and pay it off with Alexi's credit card which i took from his wallet while he fell asleep. I find his address and all his numbers which was also in his wallet and i track him down. At 3:00 AM, there's a knock on his door and he comes face to face with me. He gets knocked over the head losing all his memory and when he wakes up i become his true love and we live happily ever after. Oh, and forgot all about HCDR and AYDY so he starts making albums like FTR and HB so you would all be thanking me for it.

^No, he still keeps that cuz he already has the skills. If he picks up a guitar, his hands will automatically start working.

lol fuck guys...this thread is insane.
hell, I mean I think they're all hot like the rest of you girls but c'mon...tranquilizer darts and crazy fantasies about being the only girl for Alexi? There are probably at least a thousand other women who think they're his true love, so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

sheesh. lets talk about MUSIC, eh? That's why we all love COB in the first place, right?

lol fuck guys...this thread is insane.
hell, I mean I think they're all hot like the rest of you girls but c'mon...tranquilizer darts and crazy fantasies about being the only girl for Alexi? There are probably at least a thousand other women who think they're his true love, so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

sheesh. lets talk about MUSIC, eh? That's why we all love COB in the first place, right?
Meet Lady_Laiho. She IS the resident Alexi psycho. Don't fuck with her, don't try to steal her man. She will find you and hurt you. No, not really. She's just young and nuts. I see you're new. You'll learn really fast how the system works... how retarded most people are on this board. (myself included)

On another note: Children of Bodom forum is for Bodom-related stuff. Directly related to their music in some way. Children of Bodom- Off Topic is for random shit like this.

Welcome!

edit: To support some of the insanity- I changed my username to Lady_Raatikainen a couple months ago JUST to poke fun at L_L. I'm not even that much of a Jaska lover anymore.