IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH ALEXI.....

I would want his MSn and phone number first.Then I would invite Lady_Laiho (if she wont be faint :)) then leave Alexi and her alone and try too see her torturing Alexi with her long conversiation with COB's other members.

I can imagine Alexi :Save me please!!!

I would want his MSn and phone number first.Then I would invite Lady_Laiho (if she wont be faint :)) then leave Alexi and her alone and try too see her torturing Alexi with her long conversiation with COB's other members.

I can imagine Alexi :Save me please!!!

I can very easily agree with the with the whole raping thing... it's a very good thing. I don't play guitar as often as I should (I stick with drums and bass but do play guitar), but I would like to learn some riffs, then tie him to my bed, or anywhere in general, and tell him he can't leave... but I'll be nice enough to feed him and things. =D

I know what I would do if I could spend one day with Alexi.

I'd talk to him about music shit for a while and then I'd get him to take me back to his place...

And then give me the Custom green bevel Jackson RR!!! :worship: :worship:

mm.. i think its a bit gay that some people are obsessed with one person. but anyways i would prolly tell him to go back to the hatebreeder, something wild and much more of follow the reaper album sound.

I would go to local bar with Alexi... and just drink to drunk "Pers kännit"= In Finnish and means that you are wwwwwwery drunk!! =P

mm.. i think its a bit gay that some people are obsessed with one person. but anyways i would prolly tell him to go back to the hatebreeder, something wild and much more of follow the reaper album sound.

I fully agree with this. And I would make him start practicing guitar again :lol. And show me some of the bodom licks on guitar that aren't tabbed yet...

:O Like what? :erk:

I don't know...I'm still figuring out the way he plays the last chorus on Deadnight Warrior live. I think I got first half of it right though. The first chorus is played a little bit differently than it's tabbed too. There are some parts in Lake Bodom too...if you listen to the Lake Bodom live at St. Petersburg 98 at about 3:48, that one is easy to figure out and I will as soon as I get some time. At the moment I'm working on a Towards Dead End tab...trying to put in the same positions as Alexi and Alexander played live and there's this one part where both of them play fast triplets across all (5) strings (the part after he sings "Soon will be the time I have to go..."). This one is tabbed differently (different positions probably) as they play on St. Petersburg 1998 and Seoul 2001.

Well they've still been tabbed and they're the right notes, just wrong positioning. It's an easy thing to fix.