IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH ALEXI.....

I'd fucking die if i had one day with Missssster Laiho! OMG, when i first see him, i'll fucking pass out. THen after i wake up, i'll pass out a few more times. Finally, when i stop dooing that, i'll look at him with eyes of lust and give him kisses. Then we'll have sex all morning long. Afterwards, we'll talk and talk while getting stoned like fucking hell and blasting BODOM! And AMFG, he'll pass out in MY house and i'll take one or two of his bracelets. Then when he wakes up, he'll find himself in a dark, dark place wrapped around in chains. Muhahahah.......then i'll havve him forever and ever and ever...............

I'd fucking die if i had one day with Missssster Laiho! OMG, when i first see him, i'll fucking pass out. THen after i wake up, i'll pass out a few more times. Finally, when i stop dooing that, i'll look at him with eyes of lust and give him kisses. Then we'll have sex all morning long. Afterwards, we'll talk and talk while getting stoned like fucking hell and blasting BODOM! And AMFG, he'll pass out in MY house and i'll take one or two of his bracelets. Then when he wakes up, he'll find himself in a dark, dark place wrapped around in chains. Muhahahah.......then i'll havve him forever and ever and ever...............

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and don't worry you guys, when he's at that place, he'll have plenty of time to think about the new album. Nothing says a new album than getting inspiration from me stripping in front of him.

Oh, and don't worry you guys, when he's at that place, he'll have plenty of time to think about the new album. Nothing says a new album than getting inspiration from me stripping in front of him.

you stripping in front of him would probably cause him to write an album like sentenced (the cold white light) and then kill himself.

... Then when he wakes up, he'll find himself in a dark, dark place wrapped around in chains. Muhahahah.......then i'll havve him forever and ever and ever...............

What worries me is that I know Lady Laiho would probably do this. Now, now! You shouldn't stop someone from doing what they want to do just cause you want to keep them. We all want the whole band to keep playing forever, despite Lady Laiho's dreams to forever trap Alexi Laiho.

LL, I would suggest:

Tie yourself to his ankle. Then you can kiss his feet all day and he can still (sort of) perform... :erk:

BE CONSIDERATE, LADY LAIHO, PLEASE HAVE MERCY!

Thanks for this. Now I remember why I fucking hated you and left this place

You guys are crazy :lol:

But, anyway, if I could spend a day if Alexi I'd probably ask for some guitar classes ... It will be nice to spend a day with all the Bodom guys … for example, piano classes with Janne would be nice (nowadays, I really need piano classes to improve my music skills … anyone could help me? Hahah …) or guitar classes with Roope would be also fine :)

A better thread would be if you could spend one night with Jaska, Henkka and Roope... I've done it and it was fucking AWESOME! They are so FUCKING NICE! Amazing guys! :headbang:

ask him what did he think about the boy who won the interview with him(remember him,he was the subject of a thread.that stupid guy with a red guitar who played like shit and kept playing while alexi was speaking) and what would have done to him if he had been able,and then spend the rest of the day talking about more interesting things that the ones that stupid moroon asked,maybe a bit of guitar playing/teaching(never jamming,alexi would get bored with me,cuz I'm not 1/100 as good as alexi)and party,party and more party.that'd be the same with the other members,changing guitar by keyboards/bass guitar/drums in case of janne/henkka/jaska.the best would be party with the five of them.

What the hell?!?

Look, I know I'm new, but I'm pretty sure that Alexi would appreciate all levels of guitar players. Duh.

One day with Alexi??

The serious me would say "I'd ask a private guitar lesson..."
But I'd probably get drunk as hell and party all night... :kickass: And fall out of consciousness... :loco:

i would feed the man...he could probably use some serious home cooked food :) then play a lil guitar with the wise one...:worship:
and of course, have some laughs and get totally shitfaced :kickass:

although, the getting shitfaced could cause a vicious cycle that would make me feeding him completely pointless....:puke:
oh well, it would be worth it for me :oops: