Some videos I found of Alexi

Suicidal_Brick

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2006
I couldn't find these already posted, so I thought I would enlighten you all. Only if you haven't seen them already of course:

YouTube - Alexi Laiho
YouTube - Alexi Laiho-Vid Lesson Pt 2
YouTube - Alexi Laiho Total Guitar 3

I for one have not seen any of these and I thought I had seen all videos of Alexi. He has an ESP LTD EC of some sort I believe and he shows you some licks as well as three string, five string, and six string arpeggio sweeps. Then the Zakk Wylde pentatonic style lick also featured in the Guitar World interview here:

YouTube - Interview With Alexi Laiho

If you have already seen it, I am sorry. If not, enjoy!

I haven't seen those particular TG videos (except the first one) but I've seen all the licks before. I really like that sweep-tap-bend-tap thing he does.

Btw, the last link you posted is Guitar World, not Total Guitar. :)

I couldn't find these already posted, so I thought I would enlighten you all. Only if you haven't seen them already of course:

YouTube - Alexi Laiho
YouTube - Alexi Laiho-Vid Lesson Pt 2
YouTube - Alexi Laiho Total Guitar 3

I for one have not seen any of these and I thought I had seen all videos of Alexi. He has an ESP LTD EC of some sort I believe and he shows you some licks as well as three string, five string, and six string arpeggio sweeps. Then the Zakk Wylde pentatonic style lick also featured in the Total Guitar interview here:

YouTube - Interview With Alexi Laiho

If you have already seen it, I am sorry. If not, enjoy!

"umm...hi, i'm alexi laiho and i like to mumble a lot"

(or maybe i 'm just kinda drunk? or maybe alexi's kinda drunk. lol. i dno)

but yah, i've seen those before. they're ok.nothing great.

Haha yeah he does mumble a lot, but the playing is still great ;).

Also, thanks Warheart I forgot about that hehe, ill fix it real quick.

"umm...hi, i'm alexi laiho and i like to mumble a lot"

(or maybe i 'm just kinda drunk? or maybe alexi's kinda drunk. lol. i dno)

but yah, i've seen those before. they're ok.nothing great.

:lol:

For exsssample.......blah.......blah blah...............E minor arpehhhggio........................you know........................something like that.