Alexi Laiho gives a "private" guitar lesson!!

keanu wants his voice and his bandana back...wtf! that dude was too busy trying to flex his "muscles" instead of listening while alexi was TRYING to teach him...:puke:

LOL

5xrw5t0.jpg

To put up my sandkorn here I just gotta admit that kid sucks... :D And his guitar sounds awful...o_O Geez I think this kid's interview is actually a dishonor to Alexi... I mean how can someone who obviously need to go back to high school (instead of boring Alexi out) learn a simple guitar thing from Alexi... He's lame and a hopeless wannabe...

But anyway I thought Alexi was pretty kind with him... (thanks for sharing the video :oops: ) And it's maybe just my opinion but Alexi is very mature here... He knows the kid is helplessly boring but he's putting on a very sweet smile on his face (not all the time though :lol: ) and go through this interview pretty calmly...
I can't even imagine how bored he was that day :lol:
Yey for Alexi! :headbang: Another proof he's the best simply ^^

meh I was just kiddin man (even said so in the post :p)

No offence taken then, sorry if I overeacted. I just think its pretty sad when people think that someone likes a band less because of a number on a site but I guess with the age of some of the kids listening to COB these days, its pretty inevitable.

Why would that poor kid let himself be recorded? If I played like that then I'd probably somehow block the recorder before starting.