CHILDREN OF BODOM Guitarist ALEXI LAIHO To Release Instructional DVD

Alexi and Janne were both supposed to release this so I wonder where will Janne release his.

Anyways, good news about the album.

Janne keyboard's instructional?

"So dude you just... fastly play some scale and you're on!"

End of DVD?

I would imagine that if Janne did do one, it'd be showing the stuff that he plays in harmony/unison with Alexi, like the Lake Bodom intro, Living Dead Beat intro or pre-solo interlude, Mask Of Sanity solo bit, Downfall solo etc.

I read of Scythes of Bodom ages ago that Janne and Alexi were actually planning on doing on and it was being recorded in the summer but it never happened. I've asked Janne about it twice in the Ask Janne thread but he's never answered me.

I would imagine that if Janne did do one, it'd be showing the stuff that he plays in harmony/unison with Alexi

Yea they were supposed to do that together, that was the thing, there was mentioning of this somewhere maybe I dunno 1-2 years ago.

I'm just afraid we'll end up having dozens of Alexi clones in youtube. Not just wannabe poseurs, but actual clones :erk:

as simple as that.great for them if they get to be as good as Alexi.if his quality can be bought then just tell me where.I'll make my own from that point,but if I can start from Alexi's level,as I already said,tell me where can I buy it,:lol:

That is actually pretty interesting. I mean , not to BE Alexi , but to learn some techniques of him and just fill them into your technique or your style... Alexi is amazing , i fckin love his style of guitar playing , it's not only shredding or sweeping , but i don't think its possible to reproduce some guitarist style perfectly. Anyways , this DVD is gonna be nice to inprove ours techniques or w/e.

Well, if you cant allready figure out his "style", then you most likely wont get it right after the dvd anyways

i wanna know how this would be

i dont hope its like guitar world (it was fun to see alexi play stuff but not very good to learn from)

but ill buy it !

yep,but still haven't seen anyone posting videos of how better than Alexi they are or that kind of things.we know that there's better guitar players around the world,but alexi is more than capable to play guitar IMO.