Alexi Laiho gives a "private" guitar lesson!!

maybe not cool,but better than the motherfucking kid,and all of us would have found more interesting quiestions for alexi and woulkd have payed attention while alexi was teaching.at least I would,even though I don't know how to sweep(LOL,yeah,I don't know,it's one of my worse lacks,but I'm trying really hard.nowadays I'm with Deadnight Warrior solo at 80% of it's speed and Everytime I Die fills)

Hate to say this guys, but that interview was damn boring. Those are questions that have been asked to the COB members a thousand times before and it's information that we all already know. Our favourite interviewee seems very entertained by the simple little skater yank's oh-so-interesting questions... :rolleyes:

You know, the interviewer should have just asked Alexi what his favourite colour and dog breed is; this is useless information just as much but at least it's stuff we don't already know.

I can just imagine the interviewer without the guitar in his arms, hanging around at hooters, dancing to Black Eyes Peas or some complete an utter crap like that on weekends, flirting with women that he has no chance with and being blown off for every offer...

Oh my god! My ears are bleeding.

I've only watched two minutes of that guitar lesson thing and I already feel so ashamed for that guy. :erk:

lol alexi's face on 2:49 of the second lesson is priceless. poor guy. this dude is really really bad.

That dude needs to turn down that treble. So painful to listen to every note he tries to hit lol.

I liked how alexi sorta broke down some bits, looks like he's improving as a teacher :O

lol alexi's face on 2:49 of the second lesson is priceless. poor guy. this dude is really really bad.

LOL

5xrw5t0.jpg

Oh my god! My ears are bleeding.

I've only watched two minutes of that guitar lesson thing and I already feel so ashamed for that guy. :erk:

I also stopped in the middle of the vid...I was frightened that my ears start to bleed too. :erk:

LOOOLLLL.... if only I could see the video. The sounds from youtube aren't working for me. :bah: