Alexi Laiho gives a "private" guitar lesson!!

Hm. ok. I now flip my previous comment. He's secure enough with his use of English that he's able to freely interject with common fills as he would in Finnish. eh?

Alexi does that in Finnish too. In Finnish he uses "niinku" instead of "you know". :p

I just checked the old Alexi documentary in which he talks about his playing, and you're right-he does say "niinku" a lot.

It's does sound annoying, but maybe this is just the way he speaks? I guess someone should go and tell him that he talks like a valley girl lol. Other band members don't talk like that. I wonder if he ever listens to himself?

:lol:
Who's Matt Heafy again? *shaming myself to death now :p*

:lol: My dear don't be ashamed. It's good someone is unaware of his shamelessness. He's the singer/guitar player dude from Trivium. Those guys think they're gonna be the next Metallica and Heafy acts like Hetfield except in girls' jeans that are tighter than mine. :loco:

:lol: My dear don't be ashamed. It's good someone is unaware of his shamelessness. He's the singer/guitar player dude from Trivium. Those guys think they're gonna be the next Metallica and Heafy acts like Hetfield except in girls' jeans that are tighter than mine. :loco:

bleeeeeegh, Trivium:puke:

Ok, than I'll say: Hetfield > All in Trivium :p

anybody else immediately think of Trivium as soon as they saw that kid?

he for sure never read or saw a Laiho interview before. your influences? helloooo.

anyway yeah that kid sucked at guitar and acting cool-wit-Alexi like Jenna Jameson sucks dick. really well. :erk:

My thoughts got worse,I went directly to My Chemical Romance,Aiden or things like that.Fucking moroon.He plays like shit and he had no respect for Alexi,playing while Alexi was trying to teach him(a stupid noob who for sure doesn't even know that Children Of Bodom existed before he was born)what he had asked.If I had been Alexi I would have left the interview.

He look irritated, uninterested and willing to give the kid whatever he wanted to hear to get the shit over with. Don't blame him at all.

I don't know,maybe I didn't expres it well,but I was in any way blaming Alexi,but just criticising the fuckinf boy,who's totaly stupid.Don't take what I wrote as an offence to Alexi.is my god and my biggest influence in guitar playing,with Roope,Dimmebag Darrell and Chuck Schuldiner,and some things of Jani Liimatainen.

I don't know,maybe I didn't expres it well,but I was in any way blaming Alexi,but just criticising the fuckinf boy,who's totaly stupid.Don't take what I wrote as an offence to Alexi.is my god and my biggest influence in guitar playing,with Roope,Dimmebag Darrell and Chuck Schuldiner,and some things of Jani Liimatainen.

oh no, i totally got what you said and i agree. i was just adding what i thought of Alexi's stance throughout the interview. he didn't seem thrilled with the kid... probably knew right away it was gonna be the usual shitty questions and some fanboi trying to grow up just like him. :p no blame put on Alexi, i woulda done the same thing. and the kid would have been an idiot either way. but yeah in general it's rude to play while your "teacher" is showing you something. durrr they're trying to teach you.

oh no, i totally got what you said and i agree. i was just adding what i thought of Alexi's stance throughout the interview. he didn't seem thrilled with the kid... probably knew right away it was gonna be the usual shitty questions and some fanboi trying to grow up just like him. :p no blame put on Alexi, i woulda done the same thing. and the kid would have been an idiot either way. but yeah in general it's rude to play while your "teacher" is showing you something. durrr they're trying to teach you.

I totally agree on that. I mean, if someone's nervous is just obvious but those questions..like you said, he probably heard 'em a 1000 times. Poor Alexi :p
Gheh, if I would've been in that kids' place, I'd probably started babling,,since I'm a babble mouth :p

And it IS rude to just play while you're teacher is explaining something..at least I know for sure my drumteacher would hate it :p

yes,and if he had been a true children of bodom far he wouldn't have done this stupid quiestions that alexi has answered 1000000 times and he would has spent his time asking interesting questions or at least quiestions that alexi hasn0t heard 10000 times,because you're not a press member who has to report Alexi Laiho's career,you're a kid given the opportunity to know one of your idols.yes,I would feel embarrased,a lot(alexi is my IDOL in capitals,yes,he's by far the player that I most admire and COB are my favourite band,all cd's,I'm not only SW or only AYDY),but as I already know the answer to this quiestions I would try to ask other thigs,because you're not going to meet alexi every day.but who cares?the boy is silly and talking about hom ins not gonna make us be in it's place.

okkkk!!! you guys, we can all see that the kid asked alexi the same old stupid questions...........NOW CAN WE STOP REPEATING THAT FACT OVER AND OVER AGAIN?!

thank you. sheesh.