IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH ALEXI.....

In the Shadows 411

New Metal Member
May 2, 2007
How would you spend your only one day with Alexi Laiho? I am a experienced guitar player and have been playing for many years. If i could spend a day just jamming with Alexi that would be so friggin awsome. When i heard the very first album something wild he became one of my biggest influences right then and there. Then i have went on to buy album after album. How would you spend your day with Alexi???

I'd drink with him. Then give him a few piggy back rides, throw him around a few times. Then play him and the rest of the bodom guys in hockey and soccer

The day would involve guitar playing and asking for advice on the business, some input. Um... it would depend on where we'd be located. In Finland, I'd wanna see what "the average day" there includes that in the U.S. is unusual, if anything. On that note- definitely sauna. Somewhere else in the world... I'd make him go sight-seeing with me since supposedly he doesn't do that.

Day would end with dinner at a good Finnish restaurant or I'd cook Italian and we'd get hammered on red wine, if he likes that. Otherwise I'll get hammered on red wine by myself haha. I can go to a bar anywhere, not really something I'd shoot for on that occasion.

In my city, we'd rent a car and I'd show him the ins and outs, all the stuff that isn't in the tourist's guide to Philadelphia hahah. More of the guitar playing and chit chat. Then we'd go to one of my favorite Italian restaurants, and he'd love it cause I'm an Italian food snob like no other. I don't do chain restaurant and I don't trust a chef that isn't heavy.

Then red wine. and... coming back late to my dorm to cause mayhem and piss off all the kiddies studying/sleeping/trying to be stupid themselves. Before crashing we'd smoke the green stuff Alexi picked up while touring the ghettos and badlands earlier in the day. :Smokin:

It would be great to spend one day with all the CoB guys. Getting drunk, having fun etc. Nothing special really :)