ALEXI-600(LTD) OR ALEXI(ESP)

hell yeah fucking hell i rember the first time i got introduced to bodom was about two years ago i was at my friends and she was like OMG look at this video (sixpounder) and we watched it for hours because the song was awsome and then alexi lol and we were just like :O:O:O lol he is just soo amazing tbh

I assume you're a new fan? Yay, we have new fans! The first time i watched that video, i thought it was Otep cuz of the girl. The video was great and the song makes a good live song. Everytime i hear it, it brings back memories and i can feel every emotion when i heard it live.

Warheart: LOL, i know! I have a sister!

well bodom have been my favourite band for just over two years and since then was my mission to see them live and i saw them at the unholy alliance tour inoctober so now its just well i dunno lol but as soon as i heard sixpounder i was hooked and my boyfriend is taking me to the helsinki open air festival so i can se bodom in finland ad tbh i cant wait lol bodom never seem to get boring like alot of ban fade off bodom are always amazing i have watched the dvd over and over and itsstill not boring and i have met loadza cool friends because of bodom its soo cool

I saw them at Unholy Alliance in July and i got front row! Yeah! And i made a lot of eye contact with Henkka. My mission now is to meet them esp. Alexi and i will never give up until i do. I'v listened to all the albums a billion and it does get boring sometimes where i have to take a break from them but they will alwayz be one of my faves.

yeha i have a video on my myspace from when i saw bodom i was at the front i rember when alexi walked to the back of the stage pulled off his shirt and i swear i stopped breathing for a second he looked liek directly at me and my friend i was liek ahhhhh i touched alexis shoe lol cz we got right at the middle and he kept runnig up so i touched his shoe lol

I would like to know , actually , whats the big differences between these two guitars , the difference that would change your sound or ... If you guys could give me the prices too id appreciate:eek I'm willing to buy a ALEXI-600 but i dont know if it's a good deal or i could wait to get the ESP one. I looked at the hardware and specs , they're all the same exept , GROVERS KEYS for alexi-600 and neck thru-body instead of thru-body i think. Thanks for tips guys , i appreciate it :headbang:

besides the tuners, the alexi-600 has a painted neck and the ESP doesnt...but pretty much according to them those 2 things are a 2500 dollar difference :lol: in my opinion get the edwards alexi's, those are in betweeen the ltd and the esp.

Kelly Laiho: Lucky you! Alexi didn't even notice me! When he came on stage, he already had his shirt off and omg, he has the didn't body/skin ever. That day i finally saw every tatoo perfectly clear on him. I want Alexi's shoe. If he were crowdsurfing, then i pull it off. hehehe. And before the show, i saw him peeping out from the back and look into the crowd.

Ok, shutting up now.

Yeah , thanks guys , please go back to topic , i've heard about the Edwards , it looks actually better. However , one thing makes me think a lot. I can actually go try the Alexi-600 in Montreal , since im living in quebec , but i cant try the Edwards because its only in japan or w/e. I know i'd probly like it but i have to try it before spending 1500 + on a guitar :p Also , the ESP alexi seems to be better , but for 2000$ difference , i think ill wait a little hehe. My choices are Edwards or Alexi-600 , i think.