Want To Buy an ESP LTD Alexi-600 !

Yes it is. I really think that most people overlook LTD and Edwards models. They're good value in my opinion. I mean, not everyone has the money to spend on real ESP's...so don't demean those on a budget.

Those are hardly ideal for people on a budget. The only reason you say that is because that is the only alternative to look and have a guitar similar to Alexi "Wildchild" Laiho.

id rather get a edwards than ltd, most preferably a ESP, only LTD that i felt was good was the LTD M1000 Deluxe or whateverthefuck it was called

What the hell? How would you know what my reasoning is?
I don't care what you buy :lol: Just saying I wouldn't buy that king v, ugly paint job, one-pickup, piece of crap.

What guitar would you recommend then for someone wanting a Rhoads-shaped guitar with 24 frets and an OFR?

Like I said already, it is the only alternative. Unfortunately, it is over-priced because Alexi endorses them.

come on,you don't like 1 pick up,but make an efort and try to understand that there's people that likes simplicity.one pick-up is not that bad.I in fact like it.I don't like to switch pickups.I never use the neck pickup.and IMO edwards is not overpriced.don't call crap what you don't like just because of it.

come on,you don't like 1 pick up,but make an efort and try to understand that there's people that likes simplicity.one pick-up is not that bad.I in fact like it.I don't like to switch pickups.I never use the neck pickup.and IMO edwards is not overpriced.don't call crap what you don't like just because of it.

And sometimes i dont really have time in a song to change pickups.
though, i do prefer a neckpickup.

I play clean, clean on bridge sounds like a tit, i need both pickups, that includes neck pickup. If it werent for clean playing i'd get rid of the neck pickup, as i hate the sounds it make with distortion

yep.about the price I've seen it around 1600 in Musik Prodiktiv

btw,now that we are talking about axes:mad:the phenom,how much was your RR24?I'm planning to get one for christmas as I can't order an Edwards(long story about paypals and doubtful parents,who pay half of the guitar) or a Stars RR(they're updating the site so I can't order anything),so if you can give me some feedback or sth it'd be good.

Edit: changed my mind about selling it already, but have a look at this:
Much better than the Alexi model imo.
SV-Standard_BK-1.jpg

this is older then your moms pussy. it's not new stuff. but i will agree it is the best model of *alexi style* guitars.but of course way more expensive. and it's almost impossible to get to america. and the USD-Euro ratio is ridiculous, if you couldnt afford custom but what super high end this would be it

Edit: changed my mind about selling it already, but have a look at this:
Much better than the Alexi model imo.
SV-Standard_BK-1.jpg

:rolleyes: That's not an Alexi laiho model. Its the ESP SV Standard. These guitars were being made before Alexi came along you know.

^O RLY? I had the impression those came along when alexi designed ESP a "standard" model of his axe and not before...are you completely sure? I am pretty sure they came afterwards but who knows. And im not talking bout the shape or components. Was that paintjob really out then? The SV/RV Shape i can believe but...

yep.about the price I've seen it around 1600 in Musik Prodiktiv

btw,now that we are talking about axes:mad:the phenom,how much was your RR24?I'm planning to get one for christmas as I can't order an Edwards(long story about paypals and doubtful parents,who pay half of the guitar) or a Stars RR(they're updating the site so I can't order anything),so if you can give me some feedback or sth it'd be good.

Okay man. My RR24 was 1099€ Which was not bad. They are the same price on Thomann and should be the average price of everywhere else too :) Doubtful parents eh?:lol: Looks like we have something in common then. Yeah i doubt Stars RR are available for some time. Yeah so my Jackson RR24 was 1099...:kickass: