Want To Buy an ESP LTD Alexi-600 !

The SVs were made after the Alexi model, and it's still one of the best guitars I've ever played, and I've played custom shop Ran, owned a Carvin, played some of my guitar teachers David Grollman custom shops (a great english luthier) and owned a few (and played a lot of) Jacksons. All this Jackson > ESP bullshit is simply that. And just to add to the OMGF@NBO1 factor, I did put some Seymour Duncan Blackouts in it, because yes I was curious as to what they sounded like after I saw COB at Tuska (the guitar tone was a LOT better than AYDY) and I can't say I regret it one bit. They completely destroy EMG 81s. As for the Alexi 600, I had a go on the limited edition model with the pink pinstripes etc at a guitar show... I must confess it was awesome, almost as good as the SV.

Okay man. My RR24 was 1099€ Which was not bad. They are the same price on Thomann and should be the average price of everywhere else too :) Doubtful parents eh?:lol: Looks like we have something in common then. Yeah i doubt Stars RR are available for some time. Yeah so my Jackson RR24 was 1099...:kickass:

I've already ordered it :D
it was 1010€ so it's not bad.I was just asking because at my local shop they sell it for 1750€,:lol:so I decided to get it from Musik Productiv.free home delivery and if I didn't missunderstand hard case included,so atm it's on the way to my place.I hope it's here on Monday/Tuesday.:p

I've already ordered it :D
it was 1010€ so it's not bad.I was just asking because at my local shop they sell it for 1750€,:lol:so I decided to get it from Musik Productiv.free home delivery and if I didn't missunderstand hard case included,so atm it's on the way to my place.I hope it's here on Monday/Tuesday.:p

Congratulations man! It was limited edition right?