Want To Buy an ESP LTD Alexi-600 !

Wow, such fanboyism.

haha poor kid, the black short nails, the alexi guitar, the cargo pants, they're just breeding an army of alexi fanboys. hopefully they won't run out all the original guitarists.

+1

I'd be embarrased to show something like that, I mean that's fucking TOTAL Alexi posure. Get an own style.

What would Alexi think if he saw this. Seriously dude wash that ink off your nails and stop wearing cargos, jesus :erk:

There's nothing wrong with wearing cargo pants, It's hardly as if Alexi was the first one to fucking do it was he?

wearing cargo pants doesn't mean Alexifanboism OMFG Alexi RULZ PLZ GT mY Nw GEETAR AN ESP CUSTOM!!!!cargo pants look awesome,and they've been used by many many people before and besides alexi. f.e. soldiers. then someone wearing cargos would be soldierfanboi??come on.this guy in the video DID look too much like Alexi,but there's nothing wrong if you do imitate someone a bit.or are we going to tell off everyone who starts posing in kinda Alexiish poses or by getting a Jackson RR or an ESP?

What does it matter if it's expensive. I'm paying $1050 for after christmas. Whatever the price i don't care. it's an LTD it's a v shape. Throw some 11 gauge DR strings on it and im fucking set for life.

What does it matter if it's expensive. I'm paying $1050 for after christmas. Whatever the price i don't care. it's an LTD it's a v shape. Throw some 11 gauge DR strings on it and im fucking set for life.

You might as well get the Edwards for that price :lol: And based on what you said you would probably pay top-dollar for a piece of Alexi's shit.

cargo pants are to "columbine" for me. and it sets off a bad image. not that i really care about what people think but i like to look nice and dress nice and be professional. so watev. but yeah the cargo's, black nails...wow just no comment to that stuff

It's not your guys' choice to decide what that "fanboy" wears. Shame many of you seem to be assholes when it comes to people wearing a certain combination of clothing.

And the guy said cargo pants are comfortable :p

Edwards is the only Laiho replica/sig i would get, since i sort of fucking hate the Alexi-600, and the 200 is pure arse. And i would never pay as much as they demand for the CS versions, i'd rather customize it at that price.

I was talking about the CS', not the standard. If i were to get a "standard" alexi, i'd rather get the ESP SV, the CS i'd rather take custom instead.