Want To Buy an ESP LTD Alexi-600 !

-DigmA-

COBHC \m/
Apr 2, 2007
Gothenburg, Sweden
No, I won't put this in the guitarplayers thread because it's about selling / buying. Anyone selling an ESP LTD Alexi-600 for 600-650$ (american $).
If then, I can buy it sometime beetwen christmas eve and february next year (I think that I'm going to get a new amp for x-mas eve and the i'll sell the guitar I have now with case, amp etc.) well please let me know then ! (I'll be glad if you send a case but the case isn't that important).

They seem way over-priced just 'cause Alexi's name is on the headstock. I wouldn't want to buy an Edwards either, maybe if the price was right.

dude it's ebay thats the starting price. people on ebay wait until the last day and then itll just mp a lot. and besides if your confident it'll stay at that price then way make a thread here? i've seen jem 777's, peavey 6505's start at 1 fucking dollar and go up well past stock price

dude it's ebay thats the starting price. people on ebay wait until the last day and then itll just mp a lot. and besides if your confident it'll stay at that price then way make a thread here? i've seen jem 777's, peavey 6505's start at 1 fucking dollar and go up well past stock price

yeye :p but I saw one 2 days ago with buyout price at 600$, damn that I didn't take the chance...

Ive seen a alexi guitar för 500 bucks on ebay.

If I'm lucky then I'll find one too :p (I'm very updated at ebay so =D)

By the way i live in Sweden so :p the price will be x 1.20 (VAT) and shipping needs to be added, but if it cost ca 650$ without VAT and shipping, and that's ca 1000$ with VAT and shipping to Sweden from U.S.

ok whatever the main point is that he could get an alexi for the price he wants on ebay

Exactly :p

I'd say if you can fork out 350-400 more dollars for an Edwards it would be well worth it.

well, I have time to save for it but I'm desperate :heh:
But the LTD cost ca 6000 SEK (Swedish currency) with shipping and VAT.
And the Edwards cost 9000 SEK, and it takes a year for me to save up for 4000 SEK.
Well I dunno, it's not SO big diff beetwen them, and I think that all LTD/EDW models shall cost ~600$ and ESP ~1000$ (Alexi sigs because they have much the same specs as other ESPs). Limited models can be more expensive but I think that sig models shall be priced like all other models with almost same specs (handmade models are of course better done but they could be like 1500$).

If I'm lucky then I'll find one too :p (I'm very updated at ebay so =D)

By the way i live in Sweden so :p the price will be x 1.20 (VAT) and shipping needs to be added, but if it cost ca 650$ without VAT and shipping, and that's ca 1000$ with VAT and shipping to Sweden from U.S.

Exactly :p

hehehhe svenskar...men vi har ännu högre skatter än ni:lol: