IF YOU COULD SPEND ONE DAY WITH ALEXI.....

If I could spend one day with him, I'd defy him on a race circuit (his car against mine), we'd cross the streets of NYC together, buying a lot of stupid stuff we don't need, we'd eat some burgers and drink pints, then go on rollercoasters and play the last-who-pukes-wins game. Then I would ask him if I could play a few heavy metal classical songs on stage with him. But I'd prefer spend a day with Jaska & Henkka, who appear as more interesting persons.

haha GAY THREAD
and im a girl u know haha
it would be nice to have fun with the guys and yeah buy stuff we dont need and then go touring finland
as in thrashed and lost in helsinki :D
hahaha would be fun to play in the snow with the guys hahahaha

Lady Raatikainen: Say what?! What did you originally call yourself?

Hey, what's a monk rave?

I live across the sea from Caldey island, where the monks live. My friend and I wondered what it would be like to be a monk one day and we came up with the idea that all the monks have raves on the island and invented a dance called the monk rave.

Can't describe how to do it, I'd have to show you but putting pictures of myself dancing on the internet... Well someone did it and I was pretty pissed.

Umm...If I remember correctly, your spelling Finland wasnt so...perfect? You wanted to visit in Finald or something like that...

Are you sure i didn't mean McDonald?

Nerve: If you do that, Alexi will be exposed to everyone. He'll have to wear a ski-mask to not be seen.

aleximarine.jpg

The only way Alexi could beat up anybody. :)